Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

starcraft 2 private server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am looking for a private server for starcraft 2, because i miss playing it, after blizzard shut down the official servers. anybody know anything about starfriend or some other server emulator?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i am looking for a private server for starcraft 2, because i miss playing it, after blizzard shut down the official servers. anybody know anything about starfriend or some other server emulator?

I can't find any bad news when SC2 is going to shut down by Blizzard or what kinds of cracks are you been smoking? from 2020 Blizzard has been stopped developing content for SC2. There were private servers made for SC2 back then when SC2 wasn't free2play. Until SC2 went Free2play then they stopped developed that SC 2 Emulators.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe someone wants to work on a server. i am not a programmer but, i can test stuff. i can also work with text.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it was free to play, now it no longer available. the play button in the app changed to uninstall.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
it was free to play, now it no longer available. the play button in the app changed to uninstall.

It is very much still available.
I provided you with a link... a working link. Perhaps you should shut down the computer before you hurt yourself or someone else...

andreasaspenber - starcraft 2 private server - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know that it can be installed. that does not however mean that it can be played. the play button is no more. it changed to uninstall so, i uninstalled. my guess is that an important figure in its development died of covid-19. until someone develops an emulation server for starcraft 2, i will still miss playing it.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i know that it can be installed. that does not however mean that it can be played. the play button is no more. it changed to uninstall so, i uninstalled. my guess is that an important figure in its development died of covid-19. until someone develops an emulation server for starcraft 2, i will still miss playing it.

Facepalm... many many times...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
those pictures from inside the game does not show a date. the picture from the system just shows the news site. it also shows a version of the app that is no longer available. that was the beta version before, then blizzard decided to stick with the normal version. do you really think that i like to be reminded of a game that i can no longer play? further messages from you will not be answered.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
those pictures from inside the game does not show a date. the picture from the system just shows the news site. it also shows a version of the app that is no longer available. that was the beta version before, then blizzard decided to stick with the normal version. further messages from you will not be answered.

Did you see the last picture? I posted a message to you personally... in-game. If you are too dense to install and run the latest version of Starcraft 2 then that's your loss.
The last patch update was 4 June 2021...

Another link... ...for EU specifically, though on the website it is just the language that is different/distinguished.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back