Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Toontown] Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys is it possible to make a toontown private server?

What do you need to do to make a private server?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
same for me.

Haha, ok :p You guys will probably have to apply, but if you're good enough you will get chosen. Don't get your hopes up, though. There's a possibility this can happen and succeed, but there's an even bigger possibility that it won't. There's always a chance, though.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm really interested too. :D
Let me know if you need any help with this. (I'm no pro but I could still help a little)

And like the posts above me, let me know if you need beta testers or anything. :D (I don't mind applying)

I've finished all the tasks on 2 accounts before xD I love this game.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Haha, ok :p You guys will probably have to apply, but if you're good enough you will get chosen. Don't get your hopes up, though. There's a possibility this can happen and succeed, but there's an even bigger possibility that it won't. There's always a chance, though.

Trust me, I've GMed at MMOPrivate and have gone through talesrunner dev cycle, I know that stakes are high for stuff like this.
Make an application form and I'll be glad to do it.

#Recommended.

#Heylunerica,youronthisthreadtoo

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This will be good if someone make Private Server for toontown, because for players who cant buy membership. :/:

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A private sv with free membership :-S and maybe all gags unloked at start :-S

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
A private sv with free membership :-S and maybe all gags unloked at start :-S

All gags unlocked at start? No way! That would be insanely boring, and no one would be better than anyone.
The help I'm thinking is multiplied gag rate.
Free membership, definitely.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to help, but im not good at coding, i can only code html website if you want... :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
All gags unlocked at start? No way! That would be insanely boring, and no one would be better than anyone.

If you made it pay I would have to strangle you.
I expeceted free neway, who ever makes a pay serv ( BNSSERVS) is gay.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hm you have righ

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would say, having it only free to play is pretty much enough for me to play this game. Gag rate a bit higher not neccessary. But I would love to see a higher rate of Merits/Cogbucks/Jury Notices/Stock Options because they were the most annoying to collect. Especially when you were at the last cog suit.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I would say, having it only free to play is pretty much enough for me to play this game. Gag rate a bit higher not neccessary. But I would love to see a higher rate of Merits/Cogbucks/Jury Notices/Stock Options because they were the most annoying to collect. Especially when you were at the last cog suit.

Well obviously the gag rate isn't going to be 10x, probably at most 3x, which means during an invasion it is 6x, on a 5 story building during invasion I'm pretty sure is 30x. I think 2x would work perfectly.
And for boss points, I agree with multiplied rates. It would be cool if you only need 1 HQ during an invasion and fill up your meter when you're a Hollywood for example. There's a ton of features we will probably add, but for now our focus is a generally working server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah.. 2x Gag rate is probably enough.
Maybe start with 3 gag tracks so that you can unlock ALL gag tracks in the end of the game. (Or maybe an option to purchase the last track)
And yes... as stated above... raising merit/bucks/notice/option rates is a GREAT idea.
Maybe make it easier for golf/racing trophies?
Double CFO Reward? (Idk... 1 unite only just seems like too little to me...)
2x Jelly Rate?

Lots of ideas xD

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To have all the gag tracks would be a bit lame. Because then no one will be really individual and lots of strategy will get lost by that. It was like that in Toontown Beta but they changed it because of this reason.

Double CFO reward sounds quite nice. I think a good idea would be that you can get the rarer stuff more easier. (Good luck collecting like Max HP Unite, etc. on normal server)

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yeah.. 2x Gag rate is probably enough.
Maybe start with 3 gag tracks so that you can unlock ALL gag tracks in the end of the game. (Or maybe an option to purchase the last track)
And yes... as stated above... raising merit/bucks/notice/option rates is a GREAT idea.
Maybe make it easier for golf/racing trophies?
Double CFO Reward? (Idk... 1 unite only just seems like too little to me...)
2x Jelly Rate?

Lots of ideas xD

Believe me, I have a TON of features in store. I made them a few months ago. Things like all gag tracks, multiplied rates, custom tasks, max laff over 137, and A LOT more.
What we need now is people who are:
- Experienced in Python (and the Twisted networking library)
- Have a great understanding of all features in Toontown Online
- Are willing to dedicate some time to helping the project.

If you don't know Python and are not experienced in coding, there's no way for you to help right now.

To have all the gag tracks would be a bit lame. Because then no one will be really individual and lots of strategy will get lost by that. It was like that in Toontown Beta but they changed it because of this reason.

Double CFO reward sounds quite nice. I think a good idea would be that you can get the rarer stuff more easier. (Good luck collecting like Max HP Unite, etc. on normal server)

That's a good point. I think we should add a system which only certain toons can get all gag tracks, maybe even making the task to get the last track extremely brutal. But that was a good point, all toons will no longer be able to easily get every track.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back