Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Toontown] Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys is it possible to make a toontown private server?

What do you need to do to make a private server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thats nice.. :)))
Check this, some guy posted this about toontown server i think that will this help, idk xD
Click http://forum.ragezone.com/f144/python-c-hooking-httpclient-directly-857786/

He has some good leads. It's a bit provocative why the certificates are useless now, or why they would ever use them in the first place if that is the case. Nonetheless, I find this part of his post the most useful.

Anyway to make a long story short :lol:, instead of messing with finding these SSL keys, and decrypting, I thought maybe I should just go straight to the source, and intercept calls to "HTTPClient", I would assume I write a bit of code that intercepts calls and sends packets to my own logger so I can inspect them without needing to decrypt anything.

I'm going to be picking up a good bit of C++ and Java over the next couple of months, so I wouldn't mind helping debug or test your code, Luca.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would also like to know.

Did this project die? Is there any way we could help at the moment?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Project did die off because I simply have no time. Not sure what happens to Luca now.

And well, TT is closing...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This project will probably get a lot of hype now that TT is closing and these lifeless hackers having nothing left to do.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Project did die off because I simply have no time. Not sure what happens to Luca now.

And well, TT is closing...

Don't worry. Check the Toontown Reddit. Top coders known from Toontown are coming together. We'll have a server eventually :)

Specifically:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back