Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Build a quick little tool to start a bunch of exes

Reaction score
So many of the windows game server files released often have multiple exes to be started in a particular order. Hence I decided to quickly write an application which will do that for me. This can start, stop and restart the exe in the given order! There is also save button which will save the current list of exes selected so that next when you open this application if pre-fills the list.

Link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not bad! Can you specify an amount of time to wait before launching the next application?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gotcha. I only ask that because as you know, sometimes applications need to be launched in a specific order, but there is a varying window of time from when the process is started to when it has fully loaded.

Reaction score
Gotcha. I only ask that because as you know, sometimes applications need to be launched in a specific order, but there is a varying window of time from when the process is started to when it has fully loaded.

Yeah I understand that some server applications take quite sometime to initialize!

Back