Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

Reaction score
I've decided to release this after trying to sell it somewhere else.

Demo:
Link:

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it's awesome, if every function works on it.

Just you should try to make something tht isn't copied from somewhere and make it unique :p

I like unique & simple

Ps. "Create a free server" section is bugged :p

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've decided to release this after trying to sell it somewhere else.

Demo:
Link:

You should add a MUCH better API and sell it to xtremetop100 lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it's awesome, if every function works on it.

Just you should try to make something tht isn't copied from somewhere and make it unique :p

I like unique & simple

Ps. "Create a free server" section is bugged :p

Agreed, You say you couldn't sell it? Its copied who is guna want a copy? They will want something unique.

tbh xtremetop100.com template looks horrible to me, Why not change the style and make it better and more secure if needed (I didnt check) then try to sell it.

EDIT:
"Create a free server" works fine for me too.

Reaction score
Agreed, You say you couldn't sell it? Its copied who is guna want a copy?

Ha.. Hahaha.. Microsoft?
I don't know everything about the IT industry, and maybe you're right with today's standards. But I get more requests for "kind of like.." sites then I do original ones.

The "kind-of-likes" simply sell better. The truly innovative ideas seem to do better coming from a garage, and nobody wants to buy it until it's uber famous.

If you want to sell something over and over again, "kind-of-likes" are sadly the way to go.

Reaction score
Ha.. Hahaha.. Microsoft?
I don't know everything about the IT industry, and maybe you're right with today's standards. But I get more requests for "kind of like.." sites then I do original ones.

The "kind-of-likes" simply sell better. The truly innovative ideas seem to do better coming from a garage, and nobody wants to buy it until it's uber famous.

If you want to sell something over and over again, "kind-of-likes" are sadly the way to go.
^This.
Every time sum1 asks me to make a site for them they want to show me 10 sites they like and that they want copied lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping but is there still any download available for this?
(Link is dead)

Trust your senses
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping but is there still any download available for this?
(Link is dead)

He probably gave it a retry to sell it.
jk462s, if you want to make a clone of Xtremetop100, code it yourself.
You'll get a lot more people if you have a good and user-friendly API.

Ginger by design.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If anything, it should definitely support jsonp + a verification portal so the site would give a unique key to the client, which would then be passed to the server via an XHR request, and could later be verified (or this could be digitally signed anyway so the server could immediately verify that the vote was legitimate).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice find, i came across this on scriptmafia not so long ago.
Those looking for a new download link, try there

Reaction score
Lool this is released every where becuz the real creator from another forum sold it to ppl but they tried to resell it or release it this guy also have no rights to sell it or release it ..

Inactive
Reaction score
Meybe who have this script. Reupload please.

Afaik it's a modded version of , same for gtop. You would have to skin it yourself, and its open source u can find most of the plugins. Another option is or even taking a look @ codecanyon.net

Back