[CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Hi Extornia is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    Sarajevo, BosniLocation
    496Posts

    [CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

    [CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.
    I've decided to release this after trying to sell it somewhere else.

    Demo: Your Site
    Link: Script


  2. #2
    Selfish Bastard Z1ls is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    WinlandLocation
    2,048Posts

    Re: [CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

    I think it's awesome, if every function works on it.

    Just you should try to make something tht isn't copied from somewhere and make it unique :P

    I like unique & simple

    Ps. "Create a free server" section is bugged :P

  3. #3
    Hi Extornia is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    Sarajevo, BosniLocation
    496Posts

    Re: [CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

    Works fine for me, its just a popup with information.

  4. #4
    Not working on UnitedFlyf Mootie is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    1,592Posts

    Re: [CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orusei View Post
    I've decided to release this after trying to sell it somewhere else.

    Demo: Your Site
    Link: Script
    You should add a MUCH better API and sell it to xtremetop100 lol.

  5. #5
    Account Inactive viroware is offline
    InactiveRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    152Posts

    Re: [CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

    Quote Originally Posted by Z1ls View Post
    I think it's awesome, if every function works on it.

    Just you should try to make something tht isn't copied from somewhere and make it unique :P

    I like unique & simple

    Ps. "Create a free server" section is bugged :P
    Agreed, You say you couldn't sell it? Its copied who is guna want a copy? They will want something unique.

    tbh xtremetop100.com template looks horrible to me, Why not change the style and make it better and more secure if needed (I didnt check) then try to sell it.

    EDIT:
    "Create a free server" works fine for me too.

  6. #6
    :-) s-p-n is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    Next DoorLocation
    2,095Posts

    Re: [CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

    Quote Originally Posted by viroware View Post
    Agreed, You say you couldn't sell it? Its copied who is guna want a copy?
    Ha.. Hahaha.. Microsoft?
    I don't know everything about the IT industry, and maybe you're right with today's standards. But I get more requests for "kind of like.." sites then I do original ones.

    The "kind-of-likes" simply sell better. The truly innovative ideas seem to do better coming from a garage, and nobody wants to buy it until it's uber famous.

    If you want to sell something over and over again, "kind-of-likes" are sadly the way to go.

  7. #7
    Alpha Member Justei is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    /f241Location
    1,904Posts

    Re: [CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

    Quote Originally Posted by s-p-n View Post
    Ha.. Hahaha.. Microsoft?
    I don't know everything about the IT industry, and maybe you're right with today's standards. But I get more requests for "kind of like.." sites then I do original ones.

    The "kind-of-likes" simply sell better. The truly innovative ideas seem to do better coming from a garage, and nobody wants to buy it until it's uber famous.

    If you want to sell something over and over again, "kind-of-likes" are sadly the way to go.
    ^This.
    Every time sum1 asks me to make a site for them they want to show me 10 sites they like and that they want copied lol.

  8. #8
    Registered jk462s is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2011 Join Date
    15Posts

    Re: [CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

    Sorry for bumping but is there still any download available for this?
    (Link is dead)

  9. #9
    Account Inactive ChromoMU is offline
    InactiveRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    54Posts

    Re: [CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

    Holes pruned

  10. #10
    Trust your senses Gravious is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    713Posts

    Re: [CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

    Quote Originally Posted by jk462s View Post
    Sorry for bumping but is there still any download available for this?
    (Link is dead)
    He probably gave it a retry to sell it.
    jk462s, if you want to make a clone of Xtremetop100, code it yourself.
    You'll get a lot more people if you have a good and user-friendly API.

  11. #11
    Ginger by design. jMerliN is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    2,497Posts

    Re: [CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

    If anything, it should definitely support jsonp + a verification portal so the site would give a unique key to the client, which would then be passed to the server via an XHR request, and could later be verified (or this could be digitally signed anyway so the server could immediately verify that the vote was legitimate).

  12. #12
    Hm. foxx is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    Czech RepublicLocation
    5,257Posts

    Re: [CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

    if anything.. those links should work lol

  13. #13
    Account Inactive Kazism is offline
    InactiveRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: [CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

    Nice find, i came across this on scriptmafia not so long ago.
    Those looking for a new download link, try there

  14. #14
    RaGEZONER habib10 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    AnywereLocation
    778Posts

    Re: [CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

    Lool this is released every where becuz the real creator from another forum sold it to ppl but they tried to resell it or release it this guy also have no rights to sell it or release it ..
    Posted via Mobile Device

  15. #15
    Account Inactive andysebb is offline
    InactiveRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    45Posts

    Re: [CLONE]XtremeTop100.com - Exact functions & design.

    great find there



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement