Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Epic Dragon World

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The showcase is looking good, how many times did it takes you to reach that point ?

I'm mostly a back-end developer therefore i've only been looking at your back-end sources, and I would recommend you to start using an ORM (and changes the provider if you attempt to have something more scalable, it's not that hard to setup another one). Also you should consider the Entity Component System pattern in order to implement your game logic properly. But more importantly it'd be nice to revise the SOLID principles, and there are things that shouldn't be done at server-side because it have to scale a lot more than a client-app.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Removed because of spam.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Removed because of spam.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This project looks amazing, really awesome job! Seriously, so many people aspire to create what you've done. Tons of people start and so few get anywhere close to where you've got. Plus it's open source - huge kudos for that.

About posting discords and outside forums - we don't allow it per our forum rules.

Specifically, rules 12 and 27:
12) Advertising outside sources is not permitted. If you wish to advertise your server, post in the Free MMO Servers section after reading the section rules. If you wish to talk about a site, speak to a moderator first.

27) Refrain from moving / bringing topics off the board. This includes the posting / requesting / exchanging of contact information and platforms such as Skype, Discord, facebook, Mail or PMs. (Not only is the information publicly visible, but it's also bringing topics off the board / defeating the purpose of a forum.)

If there was a homepage or GitHub or something like that showcasing the project, I could potentially bring it up with other staff members to see if we'd be okay with that. But per our forum rules, we don't want to actively be posting other communities on the RaGEZONE forum. We appreciate your understanding :).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Removed because of spam.

Last edited:
Back