Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Facebook 2004 Layout

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm, as you said you know PHP, HTML and bla bla so why don't you create your own FB old templates and post here, why post creations of others and take off their credits ?

No problem, i will do it and in Portuguese, I need a confirmation.. Is this the 2005 Hyves ???:
bugme - [REL] Facebook 2004 Layout - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How many Ducking times do i have to repeat that this is not made by me and i gave credits to a unknown developer which i dont know about yet.

Anyway yes that is.

And no i leave that to the pro's like you for example in this case and if you just code it then i will.add you without a problem.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm okay than, when I finish i will create a topic in this section and place a link here.
Sorry if I were rude with you or something like that. I feel bad now, i must stop being rude with people that I really don't know :/

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude it's fine i am sorry for refusing that you are the maker because you are and I've been rude as well so my sincere apologies.

I kind off see what you are thinking as well as feeling when you see something that you know and in this case maden so i will add your credits and just gonna look forward to the 2007 template as well as the Hyves one.

Looking forward

Guys rep and like if you like this post and rape rep meth0do for the awesome making.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't join Facebook until '09, and I miss that version. The new Facebook sucks, so I rarely use it anymore. Still though, nice release.

Thanks I'm going to release the 2006 Template for all of you now.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Facebook 2004 layout ? Impressive.. Thank bro..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not a problem :)

Back