Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VB.NET] Name lookup and reverse phone search using whitepages API

Reaction score
I wanted to learn more about Json so I decided to try and make something. This uses the White Pages API to pull information about people. This might not be coded the best but it works? lol.
Any feedback is welcome unless it has to do with why I use vb.net and not a different language.

This also used the FlatUI created by iSynthesis of HF UID 374648 with some slight modifications by me (textboxes used to auto select them when you hover over them, this caused you to type in a different textbox by accident a lot, and i swapped around the color scheme.)

IYUWeFB - [VB.NET] Name lookup and reverse phone search using whitepages API - RaGEZONE Forums

U5FSC0s - [VB.NET] Name lookup and reverse phone search using whitepages API - RaGEZONE Forums

m6ERUDT - [VB.NET] Name lookup and reverse phone search using whitepages API - RaGEZONE Forums

Git Source
Code:
https://github.com/Zydratex/ThirdEye

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back