Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Password locked PDF?

Reaction score
If this is not the correct section, I truly am sorry!
Hey, I recently found a really old project I had been working on. I've forgotten the password for my PDF file. Is there any possibility than any one of you could assist?

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
If this is not the correct section, I truly am sorry!
Hey, I recently found a really old project I had been working on. I've forgotten the password for my PDF file. Is there any possibility than any one of you could assist?

I'm not quiet sure if something like this falls under the forum rules but its generally said that this is not a hacking forum so i'm not very sure if someone will help you directly from the forum.

20. Do not post programs or materials that give unfair advantages. These include bots, trainers, and hacks.
21. Do not post illegal media. This includes but not limited to downloads of software that requires to be purchased, software cracks, serial keys, torrents or direct downloads of copy written films or tv.

However, if you check youtube you'll see that its actually pretty simple to brute force it.. not going to say more though.

Back