Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tips for Dealing with Xigncode3 in Server-side Emulator

Reaction score
Hello guys i am open to listen tips, about Xigncode3 really need extra help i deep searched and tried alot of possibiltes but this seems a hard task to dont say impossible. The case is im coding Emulator of server side but im stuck with Xigncode3 on client, yeah i can kida bypass this using Power Tool pausing all Threads fast of client or turning off internet to pause but the case is to Final users i cant use this methods.

So if someone have ideias or experience in this could share or help me somehow ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys i am open to listen tips, about Xigncode3 really need extra help i deep searched and tried alot of possibiltes but this seems a hard task to dont say impossible. The case is im coding Emulator of server side but im stuck with Xigncode3 on client, yeah i can kida bypass this using Power Tool pausing all Threads fast of client or turning off internet to pause but the case is to Final users i cant use this methods.

So if someone have ideias or experience in this could share or help me somehow ?
I haven't dealt with Xigncode3 before, but if it doesn't have any heartbeat checks then find the WinMain function and patch the initialization function calls. If some of the game functions are reliant on it(such as heartbeat checks or similar) then you can also patch those as well(maybe x-ref or do a pattern scan after finding one such function), although I don't think it would matter if the server doesn't do any kill commands.

I hope that this was some help to you

Back