Reversing number

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Fuck. SheenBR is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Jaú, BrazilLocation
    2,376Posts

    Re: Reversing number

    Reversing number
    Nice. As I think there is no way of getting the string from the hash, I think the only solution to make a file explorer for the "packed" files is to hard-code a list with the corresponding path. I will update my program to see how many hashes is missing.

    __edit__

    Only 1 hash missing for the 03 file, and 9791 for the 01 file. Nice. ;D
    The annoying thing is that for every new added file, we have to edit the program...
    Last edited by SheenBR; 10-04-16 at 12:15 AM.

  2. #17
    Member dTantra is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    94Posts

    Re: Reversing number

    Quote Originally Posted by SheenBR View Post
    Nice. As I think there is no way of getting the string from the hash, I think the only solution to make a file explorer for the "packed" files is to hard-code a list with the corresponding path. I will update my program to see how many hashes is missing.

    __edit__

    Only 1 hash missing for the 03 file, and 9791 for the 01 file. Nice. ;D
    The annoying thing is that for every new added file, we have to edit the program...
    Not really, all you need to do is modify the launcher itself to spit out an updated txt file for every patch, that way every new patch you have the new data automatically.

    As to the missing data, you have to realize I am using a lvl 5 account so I have very limited access to the areas, it would be much better if you do it yourself on a leveled account that way it has access to higher areas and players with higher gear etc.

  3. #18
    Fuck. SheenBR is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Jaú, BrazilLocation
    2,376Posts

    Re: Reversing number

    Nice man. Would have any knoledge in the 3D files of this game, the *.nifs ? If you want to help us emulating this game, send me a PM with your skype, maybe we can work something out. ^_^

  4. #19
    Member dTantra is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    94Posts

    Re: Reversing number

    Quote Originally Posted by SheenBR View Post
    Nice man. Would have any knoledge in the 3D files of this game, the *.nifs ? If you want to help us emulating this game, send me a PM with your skype, maybe we can work something out. ^_^
    Ah I just downloaded this game yesterday or the day before to give you a hand with the hash, I do not know anything really about the game itself. Pretty sure there is some information about modding the older version of the game online if you check that out it should still apply once you get the files out of the pack.

  5. #20
    Member dTantra is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    94Posts

    Re: Reversing number

    Quote Originally Posted by SheenBR View Post
    Nice man. Would have any knoledge in the 3D files of this game, the *.nifs ? If you want to help us emulating this game, send me a PM with your skype, maybe we can work something out. ^_^
    By the way do you still want more of the hash's?

  6. #21
    Registered Cainan is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    7Posts

    Re: Reversing number

    We already know about this "Hash Method", we need to decode it from a number to a string.

    Well, i guess we dont need new hash's anymore, but we need help with .nif files. (PathFinding)

  7. #22
    Member dTantra is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    94Posts

    Re: Reversing number

    Quote Originally Posted by Cainan View Post
    We already know about this "Hash Method", we need to decode it from a number to a string.

    Well, i guess we dont need new hash's anymore, but we need help with .nif files. (PathFinding)
    The point is you cannot decode it, think of it as MD5 or CRC32. Hence if you want all the file names to match up etc. you need to dump them.

    What are you trying to do with the .nif files?

    - - - Updated - - -


    Here is the last list I will be providing, it has 25,000 some hashes in it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #23
    Fuck. SheenBR is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Jaú, BrazilLocation
    2,376Posts

    Re: Reversing number

    At first, we are tyring to open any map in the NifSkope Editor. Cainan managed to open one map in particular, but it only shows a plane as the map, it does not contain any objects of the map.. The plane is flat, there is no walls, or anything, just a flat ground.

    We need to create somekind of system that when we provide, for example, X and Z coordinates, it would provide the correct Y coord, so the monsters walks along the ground, and do not fly or go inside the ground. This would also apply to places the monster can't go, like, walls, rivers, etc etc.

    Then we can lead the monster when following determined player, when the monster is in battle state (following the player until a certain distance to attack him).
    @drz Did this system using a Octree system, but for a different game Priston Tale. I think I can use the same method, but to work with drz code, I would need to get all the vertices of the map, and it's material (like, is it a wall? is it water?) But as I said, we are having problems to open the nif correctly and get those vertices...

  9. #24
    Evil Scottish Overlord Joopie is offline
    LegendRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,771Posts

    Re: Reversing number

    It seems like a normal file extension to me.
    NIF File Extension - Open .NIF Files


    Join Our RaGEZONE Discord Now!


    Send me a PM | send me a mail

    Still waiting for XenForo to hit RaGEZONE.

  10. #25
    Fuck. SheenBR is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Jaú, BrazilLocation
    2,376Posts

    Re: Reversing number

    Yes but they changed something into the NIF structures and made it so only their game can run the *.nif file I suppose.

    For example, in some files, there is no "NiNode", but a "CsNiNode"

    I will try to dump an entire map folder and Ill upload here, maybe you can open it. =)

  11. #26
    Member dTantra is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    94Posts

    Re: Reversing number

    Quote Originally Posted by SheenBR View Post
    Yes but they changed something into the NIF structures and made it so only their game can run the *.nif file I suppose.

    For example, in some files, there is no "NiNode", but a "CsNiNode"

    I will try to dump an entire map folder and Ill upload here, maybe you can open it. =)
    I should have the files for him, one moment. Below is a copy of Desert_1 map files.

    https://mega.nz/#!TUA0RTxB!-k-xol9XLVoAn_EDGKz4J5S3PjmHbZ1C_9CI9QBTGqY


  12. #27
    Registered Cainan is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    7Posts

    Re: Reversing number

    Can you give me ur Skype?

    Well, i know the Object but i can't render it if i dont know the Vértices.

  13. #28
    Member dTantra is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    94Posts

    Re: Reversing number

    Quote Originally Posted by Cainan View Post
    Can you give me ur Skype?

    Well, i know the Object but i can't render it if i dont know the Vértices.
    If you are asking me, I don't use skype or anything like that, sorry.



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement