Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with unpacking packed client files

Reaction score
Hello i would have a help here to unpack this packed client.
lastfun i was wondering if you could give a hand here last time i asked you did it so fast you really great in doing this,

Im starting to code Emulator but all string are obfuscate on this and have a annyoing validation on this that's check the integrity of xingcode3 client files so even when i am trying to bypass this using custom xingcode3 client files with a emulator for it the client check files and not allow this to open.

main.bin :

Also have a file .pf wich seems are the Array of Itens and a file .hf that's seems are linked to the .pf file so i guess this are the Array of Header in resume this is a packer like winrar was wondering also if you know how to unpack/pack this.

Exemple of .pf and .hf files:

Reaction score

Thank you dear!

i was trying to bypass the XingCode3 using custom client files with a custom server but seems the client does a check in file comparing something and then pop-up this message: "The XignCode pathanem is corrupted."

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hf/pf 0x20 this is the new encryptation on DR. If you have experience on DM HF/PF 0x18 it's the same thing but with different stuff. sENTRY differs from DM as it's a new thing but nothing really fancy.

Reaction score
hf/pf 0x20 this is the new encryptation on DR. If you have experience on DM HF/PF 0x18 it's the same thing but with different stuff. sENTRY differs from DM as it's a new thing but nothing really fancy.

And were you able to decipher it to the point of being able to unpack and pack the files in the same format?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And were you able to decipher it to the point of being able to unpack and pack the files in the same format?
Yes it is possible, digimonrpg.bin / autopatcher contains every routine for unpacking, once you find and replicate them (dro src doesn't have this you have to start else) it's easy to make the pack.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir how do you do this i am really curious to learn in cause for now i am already runing the source from angemon and need to learn how the client side work cause sometime i dont understand how the client accept my resp from server side thanks.

Back