Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Digimon Masters Online [DMO]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, I was doing some research on the forum and I found some Digimon files, the problem is that, when opening the client I run into some errors, one of them is Data / EtcObject / Mark_Train.nif not found in client, when placing this file and import to data01 the client just closes, i'm behind a server to be able to move, i tried to use the GTMO client, but when trying to connect, the following messages appear:

On The Digital World console:
Accepting a client: 192.168.0.100:53889
Handshake timeout encountered
A connection has closed.

No message appears on the client, only "You have been disconnected."I changed the server ports and was not successful, I tried to use TCPView and the client connects using IP 127.0.0.1.but the port he uses some random.
If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it.

I have some images and I will be posting next.

Reaction score
Hello guys, I was doing some research on the forum and I found some Digimon files, the problem is that, when opening the client I run into some errors, one of them is Data / EtcObject / Mark_Train.nif not found in client, when placing this file and import to data01 the client just closes, i'm behind a server to be able to move, i tried to use the GTMO client, but when trying to connect, the following messages appear:

On The Digital World console:
Accepting a client: 192.168.0.100:53889
Handshake timeout encountered
A connection has closed.

No message appears on the client, only "You have been disconnected."I changed the server ports and was not successful, I tried to use TCPView and the client connects using IP 127.0.0.1.but the port he uses some random.
If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it.

I have some images and I will be posting next.

if I'm not mistaken there are some patches that here in the forum the links no longer work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes .. the links don't work anymore and I need these patches to be able to enter with the client, but I still wonder why I can't use GTMO.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GTMO has packet protection( packet encryption ) u need to reverse client to see how to bypass protection. GDMO has too packet protection

DMW don't have packet encryption so u can dump packets from them

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can I use the DMW client with the servers that exist here in the forum? I'm downloading and I'm going to test.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, I will test the connection with the server, if I can, it is already a step forward, if I can login and enter the game, then I learn how to register new digis.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Then I get ironed, I'm not sure how to do it, but I try to find a way.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server is already in development
v7B3S6T - Digimon Masters Online [DMO] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I will spawn them later
For now i need to fix bugs to be playable

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
GTMO has packet protection( packet encryption ) u need to reverse client to see how to bypass protection. GDMO has too packet protection

DMW don't have packet encryption so u can dump packets from them

What server is DMW? I can't seem to find a website for this and wouldn't mind having a look at it if you say they have no packet encryption.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I managed to find and download the DMW client, but I don't think where I can change the IP, does it need to be directly in the .exe?

Back