Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Digimon masters online files+client+webfiles 2015-2017.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I wanted to know if it is possible to get the most updated files of digimon, I've only seen files from 2014 full of bugs and errors that are useless.

If someone has at least the files from 2015 onwards and I can pass through this post would appreciate it a lot.

Staff member
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Request] Digimon masters online files+client+webfiles 2015-2017.

Is it only possible to get server files if you hack into the game and get them ?

And one more question do you have any idea what the ".emr" files are thanks ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do you still have the 2016 files? or recentI have a group of programmers to do the Projectwe only need the files from server 2016 ++

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

[QUOTE = Bradley; 8800859] Los únicos archivos DMO que encontrará aquí se enumerarán a continuación.

Lista

DMO Archivos DMO 2016 - Folhaszxd - 07-06-16
[Versión] [Dev] Servidor privado DMO ¡Archivos cliente-servidor incluidos! - Entonez - 24-06-15
[Lanzamiento] Archivos del servidor en línea maestro Digimon - Alin1337 - 29-06-14

Herramientas
[Lanzamiento] Herramienta hf / pf en línea maestro Digimon - Joghi - 24-04-16

Tutoriales
[Tutorial] Configuración del servidor Digimon guía. - Bradley - 10-03-15 [/ QUOTE]

hi brad i am a programmer we are doing a dmo project called Digimon Crisis online and we need the following files Patch 1 - 125 Patch 126 - 206 and the client source code Well I'll explain quickly we made a DBO server - called DBO CRISIS, which is a success and now we want to continue with dmo if you had the files we need it would be of great help Bradley[/B][/I]

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone who knows c++, c# to develop a project, my discord address to contact
rearise#7748

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Does anyone know how can i find who created theese server files?

I have a project in development and need to know how they know exactly what stream data the game client needs to receive from the server.
(e.g: the data order, type, quantity, etc)

Obs.: We can discuss about budgets too $$$

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back