Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genshin Impact Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry i can't share anything else here

what would be good is to get together and make a private discord server that between us would be a good idea instead of discussing here in public

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone please help me set up pancake?

if you can help please message me on dc i like dogs#7628

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eveeimpact's Pancake runs without a hitch with Node.js 14.9.0 but I don't have any compatible client... I̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶d̶u̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶G̶e̶n̶s̶h̶i̶n̶ ̶(̶v̶2̶.̶5̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶i̶f̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶. Anyone here willing to share any beta client?

---
It needs solely client ver 2.0

ss

rangerned - Genshin Impact Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

rangerned - Genshin Impact Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Denom idk if is that you want but i have the files for the dev client 1.5
You can dm on discord Octoling#9999
Can you help me for update the pancake files (2.6) ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone who is thinking about joining the Discord server that @EveeImpact keeps trying to push, I wouldn't bother. Over the course of less than a week, there were around ten separate@ everyone pings that had nothing to do with anything, let alone the server's supposed purpose. Most of which, I might add, were by @EveeImpact themselves provided that their name matches their Discord username. And, even if it wasn't, it WAS at least by a moderator according to their user tags.

The most hilarious bit was what followed though. I asked why the constant @ everyone pings, and my question was deleted without even being addressed, let alone answered. So in other words, whoever did it KNEW what they were doing was a bad idea, and didn't want to even acknowledge it might bother people. Despite this, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and asked again. Here's my exact message, since I copied this one just in case:

"Since it was deleted apparently, I'll ask again since my request falls well within the rules of the server as far as I can tell. Is there a reason for the constant '@ everyone' pings? So far, it's been almost entirely stuff completely unrelated to the supposed purpose of the server based on the last ten times I've been @ everyone'd."

It got deleted with no response again. The more fascinating bit? I seem to have been banned on top of that. And just for asking why I was being constantly harassed with@ everyone pings in a fairly cordial manner too. At this point, my take is along the lines of 'and nothing of value was lost' given how badly all that was handled by their "staff" on top of the nonstop pings, but thought I'd send a warning here so anyone else thinking about it might have a warning.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
demon
yes it worked perfectly in 2.0, but it's still a very early version. it doesn't have much but that can be implemented through changes in protocols. to run on more recent versions is also simple, just update the dispatch and proto files. also change the packetids. good is functional just needs some updates in the code

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've managed to run pancake correctly, is there a way to run pancake with 2.6 beta and switchable characters?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i tried downloading the files shared by EeveImpact and i've followed steps that are on readme.md file but i got error everytime i open the genshin launcher
Any idea how to fix?

Back