Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Grand fantasia / files pkg uncompressed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, hopefully someone help with the creation of a server for GF. if there is news please let us know.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm really looking forward to leaving the database, client and server.
Hi, I'm really looking forward to leaving the database, client and server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well... in the world of development nothing is impossible, but I don't have this knowedge to do working.
Here on forum exist ppl who knows and did Grand fantasia run with Aura Kingdom files, but how I said above it's necessary a lot of knowedge to do it.
Those ppl who knows how do it doesn't do it for free, they want to get money so we keep stuck in the same situation.

Unfortunately the world is moved by money, if you doesn't pay you don't have anything, some ppl share your knowedge without ask for money but they aren't all.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am here to ask you about Grand Fantasia if you guys were able to get out of maintenance on the server pick inI am with some friends trying to open a GF server and we are currently on this screen and had a friend who managed to pass this screenbut he told me that he had some files (mostly encrypted) of the gf English and Asian he got to the part to talk to npcs or open the sprite the game closed on time and the server diedand had to redo everything again because the files would not open again

on this screen:

Last edited:
Back