Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] How to create a LostSaga private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I noticed that there is no guide that shows in detail how to start approach the problem, the guide I propose is a base from which to start, someone should add a solution on how:

1) What to do with server files, how to use them for a p2p server.
2) To improve the guide.

Public Github Repository:

The file is a .docx(word), you can download it in the github repository.You can edit this file however you want, but only do so if you are sure of what you write. Those who will be most helpful, if they wish, can become the developers of this project, then sign up for github and apply to be a contributor.

[UPDATE]
My advice for those who want to help me is: do not create a new project, but search for 'vc++ project' or "solution" (in the LostSaga directory) are projects (files) of vs2010 with all the rules already set and only the files needed for that functionality, you have to build the main ones and fix the errors, such as the server files (i.e. those that have 'svr' in the name) and the client files (LSCLIENT, lswebroker, autoupgrade etc.).

Careful, the project name does not always have the folder name, for example the project name of LSCLIENT is SurvivalProject2.

Download and install all the links you find in the readme.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks, this is very helpful. I will try it

I already have new advice to give, but I'm waiting for someone to give me a hand, to become passionate about the project, and who want to make it reborn. I am not here to create a simple private server, but to revive LOST SAGA EU in a competitive way, so all those who participate in this discussion are asked to publish their findings, otherwise I will not update the guide.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I already have new advice to give, but I'm waiting for someone to give me a hand, to become passionate about the project, and who want to make it reborn. I am not here to create a simple private server, but to revive LOST SAGA EU in a competitive way, so all those who participate in this discussion are asked to publish their findings, otherwise I will not update the guide.

I tried to follow your guide without any programming skills and I think I did it well.
So, the game is not starting yet, right? I have that "App Error" you mentioned.
Unfortunally I think I can't help you, but I will follow your steps in this mission.
I loved Lost Saga so much and I emigrated in lots of servers, but I'd like to have "my little server" for testing characters and skills.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to follow your guide without any programming skills and I think I did it well.
So, the game is not starting yet, right? I have that "App Error" you mentioned.
Unfortunally I think I can't help you, but I will follow your steps in this mission.
I loved Lost Saga so much and I emigrated in lots of servers, but I'd like to have "my little server" for testing characters and skills.

The game has not started, I want to understand what can be done with this repository, my advice for those who want to help me is: do not create a new project, but search for 'vc++ project' or "solution" (in the LostSaga directory) are projects (files) of vs2010 with all the rules already set and only the files needed for that functionality, you have to build the main ones and fix the errors, such as the server files (i.e. those that have 'svr' in the name) and the client files (LSCLIENT, lswebroker, autoupgrade etc.).

careful, the project name does not always have the folder name, for example the project name of LSCLIENT is SurvivalProject2.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, I found the SurvivalProject2.
Honestly most of those words are beyond my understanding, but tomorrow I will look again at those files.
We can stay in touch if you want.
Do you have Discord?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I found the SurvivalProject2.
Honestly most of those words are beyond my understanding, but tomorrow I will look again at those files.
We can stay in touch if you want.
Do you have Discord?

sorry but I do not need questions, but answers, at the moment I do not release any contacts, but eventually I will create a community of developers later if there are the conditions.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

sure, im here to publish it for public purpose, so if anyone has interest for this project, i'm gladly like to help and try it. i'm ready to be a staff or team member if someone wants to lead this project

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I noticed that there is no guide that shows in detail how to start approach the problem, the guide I propose is a base from which to start, someone should add a solution on how:

1) What to do with server files, how to use them for a p2p server.
2) To improve the guide.

Public Github Repository:

The file is a .docx(word), you can download it in the github repository.You can edit this file however you want, but only do so if you are sure of what you write. Those who will be most helpful, if they wish, can become the developers of this project, then sign up for github and apply to be a contributor.

[UPDATE]
My advice for those who want to help me is: do not create a new project, but search for 'vc++ project' or "solution" (in the LostSaga directory) are projects (files) of vs2010 with all the rules already set and only the files needed for that functionality, you have to build the main ones and fix the errors, such as the server files (i.e. those that have 'svr' in the name) and the client files (LSCLIENT, lswebroker, autoupgrade etc.).

Careful, the project name does not always have the folder name, for example the project name of LSCLIENT is SurvivalProject2.

Download and install all the links you find in the readme.

excuse me sir , does you have a IOP Manager ?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried to fix some errors, but I did something wrong. I'm not expert. I replaced some "words" in the database, but it didn't work. Someone has any news or advice?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the updated server files fully working, and I plan on updating it with the latest content really soon. If anyone with expertise in this game is interested in joining my staff, feel free to contact me.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a file that , doesnt work , i dont know how to fix it , what should i do ?

LordEmilio - [HELP] How to create a LostSaga private server - RaGEZONE Forums
LordEmilio - [HELP] How to create a LostSaga private server - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks Lord, now we must to able compile the Client Side, would like to join the community

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any updates on this ? Has anyone been able to run the server and/or find a compatible client ?
The Github repository hasn't been updated for two months.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any updates on this ? Has anyone been able to run the server and/or find a compatible client ?
The Github repository hasn't been updated for two months.
Yeah, im manage to run a personal server and find a compatible client..

Here some screenshot

But sadly, all those server file is really broken and many file also config is missing (LSHTTP, etc)

Upvote 0
Back