Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Laghaim/biosfear/savageeden

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need only the old dekaran/dekaren map from this game.i mean the old map from like 2003-2005 not the new one that all server use.i will give complete server files with source(client and server)some tools and updates etc.i want no money.i want only the old map.pls anyone help me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will search at my backups if i have it.

I know you can find the old deckaren map at old clients ( maybe some fan site of eternal chaos )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro, i found only one client but i am not sure if have the files of old deckaran.

Try to contact a guy name Pete107, he work with Laghaim and implement old deckaran few years ago

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do have it but it's finding my hard-drive with it on, I'm so unorganized.

If you can find someone with the Edens-Elite client you should be able to find it within there.

Failing that it's in like the 2004 client (prior to the Dekaren map change) either Biosfear or SavageEden.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do have it but it's finding my hard-drive with it on, I'm so unorganized.

If you can find someone with the Edens-Elite client you should be able to find it within there.

Failing that it's in like the 2004 client (prior to the Dekaren map change) either Biosfear or SavageEden.

I have an old Edens Elite client installed at my old external drive, i will upload.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will be very happy when upload is ready.thx a lot

Back