Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for tamer saga/cyber monster 1/2 client and server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recently the last server for tamer saga shut down ( ), and i was wondering if anyone had the client and source files for either the first or second game, preferably the second, but either is fine. The game was hosted by game321.com and poppace.com in English, but the game was originally chinese, but im not sure of any chinese sites that hosted the game.

Here is a archive of the game321 site for Cyber monsters 2: (for the first game the url is . game321.com)

Here is a active site for the 2nd game via poppace, this is just the site no game:

They are the same game, just using different names.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im looking for that, did u fond?

Sadly not, and gone very deep into the chinese web game sites, and spoke to alot of people but they seem to not know of the game even though its chinese.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found the Chinese name 王国印记 (Kingdom of Impress), if anyone would be able to find these, I'd be forever grateful! Also has the wgyj. name at the start/end of Chinese game sites

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Still finding till this day, hope someone can resurrect this little memories

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Still finding till this day, hope someone can resurrect this little memories
You can play this game at . This is Vietnamese game version 1 and still alive. But i want to play Cyber monster 2 or Tamer Saga 2, please help me find this !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can play this game at . This is Vietnamese game version 1 and still alive. But i want to play Cyber monster 2 or Tamer Saga 2, please help me find this !

thank you, this is what i looking for a decade.
sorry but i don't have a clue.
if anyone reading this and knowing another private server please reply this comment

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hsr.gamevui888.net, it got english and viet (mostly viet but yea)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello ! I tried to play Tamer saga with the link hsr.gamevui888.net, but the game needs flash player so I don't know what to do since flash player doesn't work anymore :(

Back