Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Lost Saga] I would like to learn how to build a private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bang Kodok... Mana aja yg harus diedit??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if serv running how to connect to client ?
coz serve running but i don't know how to launch client for test online ingame
any source for client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I would like to learn how to build a private server for mmo game, and I would like to try it on one of my favorite mmo, Lost Saga.
After doing a little bit of research, I learned that I need source, server files, database, and of course, the client.
So I searched for the files and I stumbled upon this forum and found the source, server files, and database for Lost Saga :

Link:

from http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/sharing-lostsaga-server-files-1158407/

I downloaded and learned what files are the servers, what files are the databases, and I'm getting the grasp of it.
The server files, you have to run it, the database, you have to "host" it, I guess?
Anyone here can teach me what to do with these files? Like if I were to "host" the database, I know that I have to use XAMPP or similar program, but what do I do with the source files? How do I run the server files and connect it to the database? Or to the clients?

Thank you.

i tried to compile with vs10ultimate in c ++, but the directory is full of errors like, ";" missing and undeclared variables, which is very strange, why tamper with the files and then put them online? I suspect that I am doing something wrong, do I need to use Microsoft SQL Server Management to start the server and database files?

yep server working, client at folder LSClient

after compiling the main directory with vs2010, do you see the build folder with the related .exe files? you have manually fixed all the problems of: undeclared identifier and ";" missing? or did you use some faster strategy?

Back