Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Does anyone know about this private server for Hero Online?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I can't find anything on it, and it seems public...does anyone have an idea where I can join? tks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It seems like it has new classes and discriminations features added. I heard yourmine's friends has it and working on it. Maybe hopefully he will to share with the communities and I am sure Hero Online will have a section for it. Since it's more complete than others released.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
By looking at the gameplay they posted up on YouTube recently. I noticed they're all GMs playing on that TK aka turkey servers. Those are TK devs that working on this server that bought and released in Elitepvp3rs forums.

Server files -

Client -

We should have a team like them to work on the servers too. This server seems to contain the latest features from hero plus but still need works to be done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do we have a dev channel for the development?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We don't have a section for Hero Online even we got the server emulator working properly just missing some features. I have had request a section for Hero Online before it didn't make it because some said the game less popular.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No I figured it out its a private server in testing phase. I talked to one of the devs, and he said there is only 50 or 55 testers and a full team. this looks like it's going to be fun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No I figured it out its a private server in testing phase. I talked to one of the devs, and he said there is only 50 or 55 testers and a full team. this looks like it's going to be fun

Do you have a chance to join the testing phase?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He still has a lot of bugs. Need someone who knows programming language to fix

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah. The bought ones are contains many bugs. It likes that guys coded half and left off other half. If you want to use an almost complete server. I'd suggest the ones released by youremine. You only need to fix loots sounds looping and add skills to your characters. Of course it left out new classes and discrimination system.
It can easily bring back Hero Online full content that got shut down by Mgame and re-title as Hero Plus as of now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah. The bought ones are contains many bugs. It likes that guys coded half and left off other half. If you want to use an almost complete server. I'd suggest the ones released by youremine. You only need to fix loots sounds looping and add skills to your characters. Of course it left out new classes and discrimination system.
It can easily bring back Hero Online full content that got shut down by Mgame and re-title as Hero Plus as of now.
This server file already contains sacred and dark, that is, all kinds of bugs, and also contains the discrimination system.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
By looking at the gameplay they posted up on YouTube recently. I noticed they're all GMs playing on that TK aka turkey servers. Those are TK devs that working on this server that bought and released in Elitepvp3rs forums.

Server files -

Client -

We should have a team like them to work on the servers too. This server seems to contain the latest features from hero plus but still need works to be done.

Is this from yourmine post?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
guys i found a new videos about this private server ,
is seems they are whole dev team not just one person, is like that server is in some test phase but is look cool from this vids some from features I see it for first time.
Someone know how to join to server?

Back