Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[req] mir4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyway, any1 got these files to share source code? lot of people are interest in these files..

we got so far "Conquera" thats "Legend of mir 3d or mir3d"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one has it, those claiming they do will try and sell u ran files with Mir icons at insane prices and scam you.
i know but it seems good for me to keep watching thread similar like this and collect a few source data and learn from it if exist. btw thanks for info sir.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have a link that forum to help us ?

I find that ZIP source CODE but I dont have the PW

Any1 have that PW ?

Fake Server files (its Flyff files)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fake Server files (its Flyff files)

If u say are a Flyff files so tell me the PW to look for!

Look my REG man I was created that account on Ragezone in 2004 ... why I try to scammer any1 ? i just post to look help for that community.

Inactive
Reaction score
These are not real by any standards and the person selling these files has been banned like 15 times already from here and this other place.

Anyways, whoever this belongs to they left all of their directories widely open:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[h=1]Access denied[/h]Error code 1020
You do not have access to mirfiles.com.
The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site.

-----------------------------
the two website both is error.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
those files are floating months ago, i also got a copy but never touched. got for some random trade

Tai

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
These are not real by any standards and the person selling these files has been banned like 15 times already from here and this other place.

Anyways, whoever this belongs to they left all of their directories widely open:

Yes we are very generous :)

Back