Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Dark Blood Online Emulator/Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting .I have been searching around but found nothing .Anyway great work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, its been a while since the last update, Im still looking frequently for new information regarding the resurrection of this game.
I found a korean forum, I think its similar to ragezone, there is a post of a user talking about Dark Blood Resurrection:

Recruiting Dark Blood Sponsors
I promised to purchase with the following conditions as there was a chance to get the source file by contacting the Dark Blood management through a certain route, and there are people who are eager for this game.The original file source and client price are for 10 million won, so please contact us if you are interested.Sponsors are fine, and it is also good to have a total of 10 people divided by 1 million won.

Dang, he is talking about 10million won, which is roughly 8.5k USD
He is planning to divide by 10, so it will be 850 USD for 1 person
I guess he is trying to find the most people possible to divide the price and obtain the source files, m
aybe we can divide between us the price of 1 person

That post was really recent, from
2020 .6.28 just a couple of days ago
Let me know what you think
Im gonna notice u if I get any info

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lets hope he manages to do something .Problem is it might be a scam or something .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hopefully in the future people manages to leak the servers files. I didn't got any chance played DBO or DFO but I'd rather play DBO over DFO because the graphics and female heroes looks hot as hell.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
Yes we are interested in reviving this game, how can we help?
I think you are the guy from the Korean forum.
We might need a proof that what you are saying is true! more if it involves money.

Thanks for contacting us
@ darkblood people what do you think? help me out over here please x.X

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes we are very interested on reviving the game! please let us know how can we help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyway.In any case, if you are interested in Dark Blood, please continue to recruit sponsors who are interested in the game revival and contact me. Currently, the ragezone manager has randomly deleted the post I wrote, so it seems that it is difficult to recruit publicly anymore. Please leave me a Private message or a message here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Yes I'm still interested too. So the price of the source files is 8500$ ?

Money for me is not a problem, but we need a proof that the source files really exists.
If someone can provide a remote instance of the server with a client to connect on it, just to test, then we can start to discuss more seriously.

Thanks.
ahnsutae1 I received your PM, but I prefer to discuss here with the other people if you don't mind.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,

guys, let's be careful with everything that involves money, before paying any money you need to check if the files are real, because i have been looking for information on darkblood for over 5 YEARS. and the company that created the game went bankrupt as far as I know, without passing the rights to the game, but then it looks like another company bought the game, but I don't know if that is true, I want to play the dark blood as much as you do, but I honestly think it's almost impossible, at least legally.

I threw dark blood on more than 6 different servers around the world. I know almost everything about the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone First of all, thank you very much for your interest in Dark Blood Online Games. When I wrote my first article, the first thing I got was a message from an Eufo user. Since then, I have been telling Eufo users everything. We cannot explain to everyone over and over again, so please ask Eufo users for more details. I am Korean and I have spoken to the developer several times and made a deal.

Again, the developers were close to my city, so they talked about the game in detail and developed a close relationship with each other, so I dealt with the Dark Blood game at an affordable price, which was a very good opportunity for me.

The developer said that Dark Blood was traded for about 1.2 billion won(1200000 us dollar) in Korean money to Changyu, the largest game company in China, around 2014.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I received a private message from the user (ahnsutae1) asking me if I have data for the darkblood game, here is proof.I found this message very strange because the same user says he has contact with the game developers and is close to the company that has the rights to the game.please, i will not answer any private message about it, we will deal with it here in front of all users, after all everyone here wants the same thing, bring the darkblood back. This message of yours made me suspicious of your words, especially involving money. @ahnsutae1
g8AoWIo - [REQUEST] Dark Blood Online Emulator/Files - RaGEZONE Forums

I prefer to discuss here with the other people if you don't mind. ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to. Liunk
Are you the trash or trash on this site? You said above I have a brief question about you because you said that you have spread your files in six countries. You like a worm. Live as a human without being hot.

All I'm saying is all true and I don't want to explain why to bugs like you anymore.

I don't want to explain any more for a bug like you. I just wanted to know if it was true because you said you had a dark blood file, and I asked because I wanted money to sell it commercially.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chill Guys!
Please, No need to fight, @ahnsutae1 is Korean, so there could be some misunderstanding because of the different languages, please understand we are trying to help eachother!

That aside, I think we are in a thight spot here.

There will not be any possibility to make such a big money investment, without first finding a way to provide a remote instance of the server with a client, or something, because the price is way too high.

I think we can all agree, nothing will happen unless that is done first.
Please @ahnsutae1, help us convince the developers to share with you any kind of method, software, contract, proof, anything really so we can do something, put yourself in our place, the main concern is the high price.

I know there is a language barrier between us, but we have to work together to find a way to solve this problem, We ALL want to play Darkblood, we are a gamer community, dont give up, please!

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks to eufo for being on my side. First of all, Liunk is inciting a number of people to be suspicious of me and be careful with money. I've told you the facts, and I feel very bad about being like a scammer. I contacted the developer's representative directly to help people who like Dark Blood games, and luckily negotiated a price. However, it is very un manners to fight first like this. I don't want to trade with someone like that bedbug.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you say a lot and so far you haven’t proved anything, I want data to enter the game is to play, contact with developers, exclusive prints, this is a commercial relationship, I don’t want to be your friend.

keep your posture, because I just showed the facts. If you were offended or people were suspicious of you, it is not my fault, you yourself who caused it. @ahnsutae1

Eufo - [REQUEST] Dark Blood Online Emulator/Files - RaGEZONE Forums
-----------------------------

this is a file of the opening of one of the countries where i played dark blood, i recorded from my cell phone, while game was still active. Unlike you who just offend and insult, i show evidence, and i have some more files from the countries i played darkblood, like images and videos of the game recorded by me on different servers. Now i want you to show evidences of what you said about having a relationship with the developers. This is a business, not a friendship, we need evidences, not beautiful words. I posted a video now proving that I have files on the darkblood, here it is. @ahnsutae1

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Liunk
Thats from Playspot! I used to play there too, yes I think you are right, we are in front of a really complex business here.
@ahnsutae1 You have to find a way to get us something we can test, sadly, it doesnt matter how much we try and how much we post here:
The real truth is: No one is going to give a cent of money in something they have not tested yet or seen by themselves.

So if you really are intrested and want to resurrect the game:

We already told you what you have to do and what we need
You know we are intrested and can help, the rest is up to you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Eufo yes you are right it is from Playspot Brazil Server. But i have some images about another server that i already play before, i posted right now a video about my fight with the computer in insane mode -1 but it fight was happpend in indonesia server.

@Eufo i will send some images about darkblood for you in private message.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok ok Liunk you've won, then i'll fall out of here..ok ok Now that I know your stupid way of thinking, I won't mention it anymore. In the future, I will be working on this project by uniting all of this with Koreans only. You have made the meaning of my enthusiasm and help like a scam. The reason Liunk contends on me is probably because he's a psychopath and a very dirty crap. And if you have files, don't doubt me and do business here as much as you like. It's a nasty trash, and I will no longer request any dark blood related sources and requests on this post and forum. And I will delete all posts sooner or later. I found out this time that you guys are really stupid nerds, don't contact me anymore. The deal is already over and my heart leaves you guys..ok. With your dirty doubts, you won't be able to get Dark Blood game files from anywhere in the future, because I'll consult with the developer and respond strongly so that the source can't leak to any country, This is the solution of the betrayed Koreans.thank you.

Back