Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Dark Blood Online Emulator/Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one has insulted you, you have not yet acknowledge our points and you just assumed we think that of you, which is not true.
Don't threat us, that is not fair knowing we had our best intention to help, that is really rude

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eufo..Don't leave me a comment anymore I will delete all my posts sooner or later and make a fun deal with your favorite Liunk. I will no longer reply to your post. You already got a chance, but you made fun of me and kicked me. Idiot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first of all, at no time did i say that had the files for sale, you confused everything, the files I have are from the time when the old servers still worked.my files are not commercial, they are just memoriesand another thing, you offended me and everyone here unfairly, you lost your posture, just because I wanted to argue in front of everyone. No professional acts like that.To be honest, I don't know what happened, if you made a mistake or were angry because I found you, because if you could prove what you say, you wouldn't have to offend, you would just show the evidence of a server so we can log in, or some proof of contact with the company that has the rights to publish the game.we just ask that, if you have a brain so small that you can't understand it, there's no reason why I really believe what you said. ahnsutae1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Liunk ..
No what makes you believe? You son of a witch. I just talked for a contract and said that I am in consultation with the developer. Why do I have the file? You prepare money and ask me a request, and I have to consult with the developer with the money to bring the file. What file do you want to show? You stupid, not my brain is narrow, but your head is an idiot like a pinhole.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you made edits just to offend. Don't cry, you've been unmasked.

Eufo - [REQUEST] Dark Blood Online Emulator/Files - RaGEZONE Forums

you are completely unbalanced in your emotions. I can only feel pity for you.

Last edited:

dqw

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
According to the censorship standards of the Cultural Affairs Bureau, it is almost impossible for Changyou to re-operate the game. Most people cannot accept this violent game. But there are still some people who want to play this game again, if you need crowdfunding, I can try to forward it to their forum. Looking forward to good news.
(I haven't played dark blood, but it really suits my appetite. Unfortunately, the only thing I can do is wait)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
According to the censorship standards of the Cultural Affairs Bureau, it is almost impossible for Changyou to re-operate the game.Most people cannot accept this violent game.But there are still some people who want to play this game again, if you need crowdfunding, I can try to forward it to their forum.Looking forward to good news.
(I haven't played dark blood, but it really suits my appetite. Unfortunately, the only thing I can do is wait)
any news ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, guys,Any news about the return of this game that gave us so much joy in using an excellent quality content called Dark Blood Online?​

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any update on this? I've been wanting to play this game ever since the US servers shutdown...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone know anything about news? lets make it happen

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i want play... plz help...

제발 다시한번더 플레이 해봤으면.. ㅠ.ㅠ

Back