Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request]Dungeon Fighter Online Private Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- This is the new website for DFO. It's in Alpha and it's unknown if they can relaunch or not so it's perhaps the final chance to get these server files.

So is it possible to do this?

It would be nice to have DFO incase something goes wrong with official server. It's about preserving it.

So can anyone get these files so I can use them?

How does one go about getting these files?

Would be greatly appreciated.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@OOLuigiOo i know you're looking for server files but, for the moment, i found a v12.0 Standalone version for you (not tested):

Links:(Panbaidu password= de4p)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@OOLuigiOo i know you're looking for server files but, for the moment, i found a v12.0 Standalone version for you (not tested):

Links:

[/QUOT

pass ?

Links:

pass ?

Links:

pass ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@kulmanss I'm a bit disappointed by your answer. 3 times only "pass ?". Be more constructive, it's better to use sentences to speak.
"pass ? = Hi. Thanks for your share but i downloaded the standalone client and there is a password on it ...." <-- i downloaded other files in the main folder and no pass on files, i guess it's same with this file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pass = password of pan baidu site

mira imaje

fQjRePV - [Request]Dungeon Fighter Online Private Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any chance of uploading the files somewhere like MEGA? as i'm not so sure the required installation download on that site is safe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the one above is just a game made with RPGMAKER,not the real gameq

Back