Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Legends of Martial Arts Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know someone out there has the files, since there is BOI/ESO/FW etc, would be nice if someone puts one up. I can bring lots and lots of people over to play =p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will get you the files...Im currently working on a LoMA server :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh RLY!?!?!? Finally, hahah you have no clue how long me and others have waited. Keep me informed on the happenings :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Come on man dont mess with me. Do you really have the files and are you really making a private server? If so im on board for it.

Don't Mind if I do...
Reaction score
Woah dude dont bump that may times on your own post - if you find the files ill host it for yah. Look at sites like 99uc.net

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woah dude dont bump that may times on your own post - if you find the files ill host it for yah. Look at sites like 99uc.net

It won't be there, maybe the Chinese version, but not English one. The people who have all the recent PWE files will have it, but they put up BOI/FW/ESO private servers first.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know PWE didn't have luck getting users on this game. I wonder if there would be people willing to play on a private server. (Thinks)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know PWE didn't have luck getting users on this game. I wonder if there would be people willing to play on a private server. (Thinks)

yup there are plenty that enjoyed the game, just left cuz of PWE's stupidity. I know a crap ton of peeps that would join instantly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What was the issue?

They didn't do anything with the game, they didn't open up the end game stuff even though it was already in the game already. They just up and let it die, then closed it down. If they continued with it, I as well as a lot of other would be still playing it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting. Pretty hard to learn the game since it's down =/

Back