Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] MStar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mstar is Music Dance Online game

Websites:
Thai Server: (Closed)
Korea Server:
Taiwan Server: (Closed)

Screenshot:
chalityst - [REQUEST] MStar - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recall that someone might've obtained a Russian or Turkish server version of this game, but I have no idea if they're willing to share those files, I'll give them a contact and see what's up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recall that someone might've obtained a Russian or Turkish server version of this game, but I have no idea if they're willing to share those files, I'll give them a contact and see what's up.

Thank you so much, You make me happy if you can share the files :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. Are the files you mentioned server files?
I'm interested in these files too. Could you share the files?
I really want to play Mstar again.
Thank you so much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. Are the files you mentioned server files?
I'm interested in these files too. Could you share the files?
I really want to play Mstar again.
Thank you so much!

Sorry to hear that. No one send these server to me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its 2023 and i still wish someone will make a private server or give us a guide to emulate this hidden gem of a game <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I still remember today that it is a game that is really worth gold, I will try to reverse the setup files to access the game's source files and try to get the source I can get, wish me luck guys, I hope I will be successful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I still remember today that it is a game that is really worth gold, I will try to reverse the setup files to access the game's source files and try to get the source I can get, wish me luck guys, I hope I will be successful.

OMG that would be dope best of luck on that, i truly wish someone put time on making that possible especially for this game .. its just that good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello again friends, does anyone have the setup file of the old mstar turkey? im really searching, but there is nothing about the setup on the internet and it makes my job very difficult.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the Turkish client was server sided and the servers are dead now and it also requires logging in to download, can't you just do that with the Korean client ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then okay i'll try my best for this. i will inform here about process, i don't know how long it will take, but I hope I will succeed.

If you have any questions, please contact me on forum or discord, thank you. rootsenpai#0361

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Best of luck on your work .. Keep us updated ^.^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heyyyy, I wanted to give a quick update. I've been a bit busy with work lately, but I've been trying to work on the Mstar source whenever I have some free time. I can say that I'm currently at around 10% completion on get source. Unfortunately I have to say that I encountered a lot of errors while reversing the game, but I will do my best. We will play that game one day!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heyyyy, I wanted to give a quick update. I've been a bit busy with work lately, but I've been trying to work on the Mstar source whenever I have some free time. I can say that I'm currently at around 10% completion on get source. Unfortunately I have to say that I encountered a lot of errors while reversing the game, but I will do my best. We will play that game one day!
I felt thank you and appreciate that you doing now. I have nothing to say i created this topic and you guys catch up. As i know reverse engineer is very hard to do. I hope everyone like your work. Thank you so much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If someone needs it, I can give an authorized account (I will enter the registration data through TeamViewer)
I also really want to get the files and play without VPN:)

Back