Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Record of Lodoss war online

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings ragezone

Summary:
GnG Korean industry faced rough time on their servers. They had a lot of haters and exploiters. They have also suffered delays for purchasing the Japanese binaries/patchs to mark up fixes to what game has lacked. Brazilians have decided to take this game in their wrestling arena upon their joint on first days of beta release. They dished it out as traffic jam to earn fame for their discord networks, abuse staff members with complaints to request free compensations and they have treated other guilds as outcasts. As result the staff members have terminated their game service.

Cause:
As foretold in summary, people didn't find the chance to enjoy it and the industry decided to host the game back after year of absence using the same domain name for koreans region only and that was unwelcoming for all foreigners

Details:
I have provided 2 clients. The first one with pure files and it contains no patches while the other was patched. Server files are required for people to emerge in that game's nostalgia

here is a reference:

Clean client

Extracted client and probably most updated around closure of lodoss

Thank you very much for reading. I will bump for the update of this thread.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the server works? I just go in and go? I don't have to create an account on any page?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to play this? Failed to start the launcher. It says unable to connect to launcher server.

How to play this? Failed to start the launcher. It says unable to connect to launcher server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It is only a client. It doesn't have a server alive except in korea and perhaps japan. It has been released formerly for the west and then the western release has been discontinued due of community diversity, lack of funds for industry and more than anything Brazilian guilds domination. The game has became single sided for one Brazilian guild dominating everything and not sharing any game information except through streaming and blogging without support or aid. They have been aggressive against the game industry, revolting to nonsense and causing huge distortion for all new players to not come to this game.

Last edited:
Back