Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Saint Seiya Online server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I'm looking for saint seiya online client and server source, I know that there already exist 2 private servers English and BR but they are garbage, and the owners just milk money from it.

HomePage:

ZOLTY - [REQUEST] Saint Seiya Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Contact me on discord: Zolty#4553

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who have it asked for more than 10000 usd...

Who have it asked for more than 10000 usd...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who has here do not wait for someone to post free because many people already have the files so they will not give away for free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello good morning unfortunately few people actually have these files I find it difficult for someone to go without asking for something in return because it is a very rare thing to find on the internet, unless you are willing to pay a large amount for them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello good morning unfortunately few people actually have these files I find it difficult for someone to go without asking for something in return because it is a very rare thing to find on the internet, unless you are willing to pay a large amount for them.

Those owners of server won't be able to make use of it because this game need a lot of changes in general, today is boring daily game with bot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = ZOLTY; 9059438] Those owners of server won't be able to make use of it because this game need a lot of changes in general, today is boring daily game with bot. [/ QUOTE]

his only problem is that the tools to make the changes you have to develop yourself, I even have them all compatible, I just need the task editor compatible with version 221.

Back