Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] SWTOR Files - Read For More Information

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I am looking for a few files related to SWTOR. I can only search in English so it's hard for me to find files in any other language. ATM I really need the old Alpha/Beta Client files.

I don't expect server files since only 1 group attempted to make this into a private server, but they gave up / quit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone DM'd me on another website and I thought I will make it clear here.

By Alpha & Beta Client Files I mean the original Alpha & Beta Client files. Not the PTR files. Some people confuse public test realm and beta since they're a similar concept, but no. I am asking for the equivalent of the "1.0" client or "pre-1.0".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it. Specifically got Red Beta Client (not yellow or blue) can upload later if anyone wants it. Just respond. =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upload i wouldn't mind taking a look into it.
I dont know how many Private servers have actually been done with hero engine though(hero engine is what SWTOR was made with)

Sent in PM.

I don't know either, but the engine claims to be used by . The Engine is also atm (the source code) by the company so hoping someone leaks the source since that will for sure help with both ESO & SWTOR servers and anything else that uses it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I dont remember well but i think theDomo work before with SWTOR :D

Back