• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request]Team of Digimon RPG Online (Emulator in Python)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys... I am creating a emulator of Digimon RPG Online in Python. And I need a team to creating Emulator, because I am creating alone.

See images below that emulator:
mx38hhM - [Request]Team of Digimon RPG Online (Emulator in Python) - RaGEZONE Forums

r1710B6 - [Request]Team of Digimon RPG Online (Emulator in Python) - RaGEZONE Forums

KECDKOI - [Request]Team of Digimon RPG Online (Emulator in Python) - RaGEZONE Forums

KWaqa0o - [Request]Team of Digimon RPG Online (Emulator in Python) - RaGEZONE Forums

bwt76G4 - [Request]Team of Digimon RPG Online (Emulator in Python) - RaGEZONE Forums

MM7FmSK - [Request]Team of Digimon RPG Online (Emulator in Python) - RaGEZONE Forums

the emulator is still incomplete, so far I've got characters (tamers) and I'm already working on the "in-game" part.

if they are interested in joining the team fill out the form below:

Name:

Programming language:

What jobs have you done already?:

Have you participated in any team before?:

If you are interested, complete the form and wait until the next contact.

Note: Moderators, if you are in the wrong area, please move the topic to the right area, therefore, I am new here in the forum.

the emulator is still incomplete, so far I've got characters (tamers) and I'm already working on the "in-game" part.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name skill
Programing: c# c++ sql
I have experience developing other types of mmorpg
And participated in other projects with success

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Name: BiggestDreamer

Programming language: c#, c++, java, python and web based languages (html, php, javascript, css)

What jobs have you done already?: I've worked on other private server projects (some related to digimon) and I've done some gigs as well through Fiverr. I also did a lot of projects for university.

Have you participated in any team before?: Yes, I have participated in teams from former projects.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi... nice to meet you. I'm super excited to this project. It's really nostalgic!

Name: neR

Programming language: don't have experiece

What jobs have you done already?: not yet (but i'm played this game before in global ver digimon battle online & digimon rpg korea)

Have you participated in any team before?: nope, but my reason to join this project to help as translating team to translate inside a game, such as menu UI, Items, Npc translate, map, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back