Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] : Twelve Sky 2 | Game files | Server files | Databases | Possibly tutorials

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
  • Description: I'm looking (with little to no experience) To obtain Twelve Sky 2's files in order to get myself started with a private server. Not planning to have much people on it, mainly just for friends. I believe, from reading past posts that I need the game files, server files, databases... I'm not entirely sure if I need something else. I'm not even sure how I can make them work together.

Any tutorials on how to set it up would also be appreciated. I have a bit of experience in Web hosting so I can get a VM running to host the server on; but other than that, I have no ideas...

Websites:

Screenshot(s)/Video(s):

Musuyajin - [Request] : Twelve Sky 2 | Game files | Server files | Databases | Possibly tutorials - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm working to leak the files now, if someone want to help let me know.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've got this guy from EPVP who's handing out a tutorial and some patch for Hungame's gamefiles. A guy in the comment also hands out the Databases, MySQL stuff and the Serverfiles.
All you'd need now is Hungame's gamefiles.

elite pvp's website.com
I'm working to leak the files now, if someone want to help let me know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got this guy from EPVP who's handing out a tutorial and some patch for Hungame's gamefiles. A guy in the comment also hands out the Databases, MySQL stuff and the Serverfiles.
All you'd need now is Hungame's gamefiles.

elite pvp's website.com

do you have the video ?

Back