Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

saint seiya online database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends I would like to know if it is possible to get the database of the game saint seiya online I know that today the official server is closed more there is a private server online even though it is very difficult to find a data bank of this game I also can not open with no editor the files element.data and Gshop.data anyone could at least open the data files because they are all encrypted. Thank you in advance, everyone!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello friends I would like to know if it is possible to get the database of the game saint seiya online I know that today the official server is closed more there is a private server online even though it is very difficult to find a data bank of this game I also can not open with no editor the files element.data and Gshop.data anyone could at least open the data files because they are all encrypted. Thank you in advance, everyone!

what do you mean by this? Seiya uses WDB like every other Wanmei game. I would know, as I have the PC version and the mobile version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, but a long time, I can not find anywhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = ShellBull; 9026088] Eu quero esses arquivos [/ QUOTE]
we all want it only does not exist on the internet and who has to sell wants it very

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He meaning about source codes, at Brazil some pleople think DB = source code.

The source code is avaliable for share?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Falo mais db e, na verdade, os arquivos do servidor não são realmente liberados, a menos que alguém que tenha compartilhamentos que eu acho muito difícil para que isso aconteça

Back