Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sword of Legends Online (SOLO)

Reaction score
Hi all, recently there has been a game that is getting close to a western release that has been on my radar some, it's known as Sword of Legends Online

I've done a little bit of research and discovered it is an Unreal Engine 3 game, which makes it a prime and easy target for server emulation, however, I don't have a client to use to begin this work.

If anyone who is in the current closed beta could upload their client (It's really big ~80GB) that would be greatly appreciated, or if anyone has a beta key they could give me, or really any info on actual server files and whatnot, that is good to dump here too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello friend, I'll see if I can get the game client, if you can I upload it and share it here.Now if you create an emulator server, please do not do it in linux and do not do it with ssql ( Microsoft SQL Server ) , do it on windows and use mysql or mariadb.I say this because I don't like linux, and I don't like ssql ( Microsoft SQL Server )

:)

Reaction score
Hi all, recently there has been a game that is getting close to a western release that has been on my radar some, it's known as Sword of Legends Online

I've done a little bit of research and discovered it is an Unreal Engine 3 game, which makes it a prime and easy target for server emulation, however, I don't have a client to use to begin this work.

If anyone who is in the current closed beta could upload their client (It's really big ~80GB) that would be greatly appreciated, or if anyone has a beta key they could give me, or really any info on actual server files and whatnot, that is good to dump here too.

why not elyon as well?

Back