Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So were the War Z server files 100% fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe next time the actual hackers come in and tell you that not only did they not make the thread but there were not server files anywhere they had access too you people will listen :lol:

So yet again .... THERE ARE NOT AN SERVER FILES NOBODY HAS THEM NOBODY IS GOING TO UPLOAD THEM YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET THEM

"NOT AN SERVER FILES NOBODY HAS"
Sorry but you are wrong :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What he said. Divin3 already has premium so :/

Why should I be banned? I didn't notice lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the strange feeling that everyone who subscribed to ragezone has the files. Maybe ragezone has some intern Forums and anyone has shared the files in the intern forum^^

Time to subscribe.
haha

Mental, accepting Paypal or SMS payment?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys i will post a screenshot of the code, since i don't want good guys been scammed for some fuckers like Sergay.
If a guy offered the source to you, tell him that you need a team viewer check.

Only 5 guys have this code, and i know all.
So before do anything send me a pm.

Sirgey - So were the War Z server files 100% fake? - RaGEZONE Forums

cjNrw9h - So were the War Z server files 100% fake? - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope you guys don't be fooled again!

Good lucky for all.

Thanks,
Divine

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys i will post a screenshot of the code, since i don't want good guys been scammed for some fuckers like Sergay.

Good lucky for all.

Thanks,
Divine
I like this, *-*

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Luck bastard xD.

What do we have to do for you to release it Divin3? It would be put to good use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why someone who are 1 of lets say 10 ppl have something.. Why he should share that? U know?

The only thing what he can do is a PRivat Server / Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I honestly couldn't careless about him hosting one. I just want to study the source code etc. Id make an emulator later down the road but yeh.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Good lucky for all.

Thanks,
Divine

Curious as to what would be in the "Eternity" folder, but other than that looks pretty standard.

Anyways, who the duck cares about the files/source? The game received horrid reviews and appeared to be very rushed. Plus, the developers and publishers were idiots, I'd be surprised if it's true that only 5 people have the source code given the state of this company's security. If the files/source were released, they would likely not be improved to a reasonable quality. RaiderZ(a much higher quality game overall) full source was leaked and released here, yet nothing was done with it. Why do you think WarZ would be different? Leechers often make promises to develop the game, yet almost never follow through after the game is released.

Reference:

IGN says:
It needs a lot of work to become something that feels like a proper release, and is in dire need of the slew of promised features to make it more than rarely entertaining.

"A lot of work" for an official developer means more than anything pserver developers will deliver(some emulators are great, but that's a different story).

Why is everyone so thrifty and don't give the source away.. Think about it, no one (besides Domo) made an Private Server for WarZ. Why?? if it's true that 5 People has the sourcecode..

what good is it to them?

Perhaps because of people like you that won't develop much(or anything in most cases) upon the base source code? Oh, or maybe because of the legal issues they could potentially receive for leaking code that cost millions of dollars to develop(if caught, they'd likely face years in jail and ridiculous fines)... Not to mention the ethical reasons...

Attachments

Reaction score
Again, the files were fake.
However, if someone still has the files for some reason or if they still had the link, can you please PM it to me?
I'd like to do an "analyzation".
If it's a RAT, I'd be glad to DDOS him. xD

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Again, the files were fake.
However, if someone still has the files for some reason or if they still had the link, can you please PM it to me?
I'd like to do an "analyzation".
If it's a RAT, I'd be glad to DDOS him. xD

Unless "analyzation" (sic) refers to leaking it to your friends, I don't think you'll be able to do much considering you believe opening a file with a standard text editor would likely lead to arbitrary code execution(pretty much required to activate a RAT).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Curious as to what would be in the "Eternity" folder, but other than that looks pretty standard.

Anyways, who the duck cares about the files/source? The game received horrid reviews and appeared to be very rushed. Plus, the developers and publishers were idiots, I'd be surprised if it's true that only 5 people have the source code given the state of this company's security. If the files/source were released, they would likely not be improved to a reasonable quality. RaiderZ(a much higher quality game overall) full source was leaked and released here, yet nothing was done with it. Why do you think WarZ would be different? Leechers often make promises to develop the game, yet almost never follow through after the game is released.

Reference:

IGN says:

"A lot of work" for an official developer means more than anything pserver developers will deliver(some emulators are great, but that's a different story).

Perhaps because of people like you that won't develop much(or anything in most cases) upon the base source code? Oh, or maybe because of the legal issues they could potentially receive for leaking code that cost millions of dollars to develop(if caught, they'd likely face years in jail and ridiculous fines)... Not to mention the ethical reasons...

Very good point. However Id defiantly keep it private if I was asked too. Id use it to develop like there is no tomorrow. I'm not sure if anybody is familiar with an old MMORPG called DragonRaja? I obtained the source code and made a few cool tweaks to it. I'm not trying to brag here but the source code would be put to good use and not just have it laying around in my folder somewhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meh. I still really want that source. I've always wanted to add my own mods to the game. I wrote a whole paragraph earlier on why I really want it but it didn't post for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back