Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So were the War Z server files 100% fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here's a list of people who have the source.
Divin3
Dawson
androw3349
I will update it when I find more people.

The discussion was here.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/war-z-server-emulator-906280/

WTF you forgot domo xD

look i'm sure that the source code with more than 5 ppls since the developers who was working with domo betraied him and shared the src if you want to be sure the source code that with every one i mean who got it hand by hand its from 11/20/2012
and that's the one that some ppls have

The old one that with more than 10 ppls into the internet

Sirgey - So were the War Z server files 100% fake? - RaGEZONE Forums

The private one

@Mootie

Eternity folder

DVN5wYA - So were the War Z server files 100% fake? - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyway i was sure that sergay thread is fake cuz he didnt even answered me about my question that what is the server files name but w/e he sent me them in pm after 2 days lol
and i was thinking that the thread was honeypoting since the fbi and G1 searching for who own the source code and they are both what the warz developers meant in their forums
Code:
What we are doing.
We have engaged outside experts and investigators to assist in our investigation of this incident and committed substantial resources to that effort.
and here is a good hint for everyone searching for warz server files > you will cant open server with the server files only 3/4 the auth and everything is hardcoded so you will cant get it working without the source code maybe with hard debug level but that's will be useless and 2nd info > do you know why no one make warz server after domo closed his emulator ? cuz no one can make server with the mssql scripts db , you have to be own the real database content otherwise you will cant so that's enough to make every one knowable that with the server files only you cant do anything even the client auth and everything is hardcoded and i hope that Gay die in hell :sleep:

Greetings MeGaMaX

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WTF you forgot domo xD

look i'm sure that the source code with more than 5 ppls since the developers who was working with domo betraied him and shared the src if you want to be sure the source code that with every one i mean who got it hand by hand its from 11/20/2012
and that's the one that some ppls have

The old one that with more than 10 ppls into the internet

The private one

@Mootie

Eternity folder

DVN5wYA - So were the War Z server files 100% fake? - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyway i was sure that sergay thread is fake cuz he didnt even answered me about my question that what is the server files name but w/e he sent me them in pm after 2 days lol
and i was thinking that the thread was honeypoting since the fbi and G1 searching for who own the source code and they are both what the warz developers meant in their forums
Code:
What we are doing.
We have engaged outside experts and investigators to assist in our investigation of this incident and committed substantial resources to that effort.
and here is a good hint for everyone searching for warz server files > you will cant open server with the server files only 3/4 the auth and everything is hardcoded so you will cant get it working without the source code maybe with hard debug level but that's will be useless and 2nd info > do you know why no one make warz server after domo closed his emulator ? cuz no one can make server with the mssql scripts db , you have to be own the real database content otherwise you will cant so that's enough to make every one knowable that with the server files only you cant do anything even the client auth and everything is hardcoded and i hope that Gay die in hell :sleep:

Greetings MeGaMaX

Mhm, Yes. I understand, Like I said I'm not really interested in hosting my own server just increasing my mysql knowledge and c++. I've hosted servers before. I've even re-wrote some login servers so they work with the private servers. I don't know how I could possibly forget domo .-.. I'm guessing you aren't interested in sharing the source with me huh?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Mhm, Yes. I understand, Like I said I'm not really interested in hosting my own server just increasing my mysql knowledge and c++. I've hosted servers before. I've even re-wrote some login servers so they work with the private servers. I don't know how I could possibly forget domo .-.. I'm guessing you aren't interested in sharing the source with me huh?

i dont know, who know what's next :| maybe some one release the old one as well but the source code is trash lol look like 10 years old kids coded it xD , Dragonica japan src better stay with it :D or the latest korean leaked one if it with some ppls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meh, I kinda figured it would be trash. I still would like to have it though. I guess I'll just keep on waiting :) Patience is a virtue right?

Reaction score
Meh, I kinda figured it would be trash. I still would like to have it though. I guess I'll just keep on waiting :) Patience is a virtue right?

if you really gonna development some edits , weapons etc for the game maybe i can help you with that if it your intersting otherwise i cant sorry :) / 1AM time to leave my body into the hell dreams xD or get new one :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't lie hahaha (When it comes to SRC). I'm serious about this :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What Sirgey said, I'm sure we would make a good team. All I'm asking for is a chance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GMPara why don't you just fire up your favourite debugger and start to analyze the network protocol of WarZ instead of begging for source code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have no experience with making emulators.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Domo is one of the only guys here who really got the files.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then the hacker hid the shell in a discrete directory so the administators would not find it.

Super sneaky... -_-

This is where it is starting to get interesting. The hacker placed a password logger in the vBulletin login function.
Then we would be able to grab all login sessions with plain text passwords

Wonder who gave the hacker that idea, cough...

About more than half of the employees used the same passwords on their email accounts along with their personal email.
So inside their email contained information about SVN, RDP, what hosting company they where using and conversations between
employees, witch contained some inappropriate content on their work emails.....

This is the publisher's forum, correct? Why the duck did the employees have SVN?

Code:
What we are doing.

You're likely right about honey potting with the release trojan. However, you do realize RaGEZONE is only online(as in feds haven't taken down) because it's a huge honey pot, right?

As for their targets with the WarZ crap... They don't care about source code, they want the people with the full database. They'll find him(if is only one), take his hardware, and hit him with computer fraud charges to intimidate him from sharing. Standard procedure...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Domo is one of the only guys here who really got the files.

Not true, from my understanding a bunch of people from some other forum which I forgot the name of (EG or something stupid.) also have the files, but they're not able to do anything with them. This is just my understanding. Also, Domo won't release the files, he hasn't done so for any projects other than SWTOR or whatever and BF2 or something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not true, from my understanding a bunch of people from some other forum which I forgot the name of (EG or something stupid.) also have the files, but they're not able to do anything with them. This is just my understanding. Also, Domo won't release the files, he hasn't done so for any projects other than SWTOR or whatever and BF2 or something.
He does maybe not release the Sourcecode, because lots of you are a bunch of ungrateful kids. :eek:tt:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why don't you simply realease the files to people that want to play with friends or learn from the code (yes I know the code is bad).

At least you could make a free-server without GC being paid and the things that people want!

Reaction score
Releasing the files until they can do something with it is somewhat irrelevant.
Why release something good whereas they can make more cash for making a private server of the game.

Call it selfishness but thats how it should work in the real world.
They have the skills to obtain the files, they are not bound to anyone to release it publicly.

All these post "where is the files", "release the files" blah blah will just lead to another scheme for you, the eager downloading users to download a Trojan again.

Again, basing from my EXP lurking in Ragezone since 2004, a good hacker does not reveal what they had/have to the public. ;)

Reaction score
Unless "analyzation" (sic) refers to leaking it to your friends, I don't think you'll be able to do much considering you believe opening a file with a standard text editor would likely lead to arbitrary code execution(pretty much required to activate a RAT).

Not at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back