Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dayz exp 1.07 server + client

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Server =

CLIENT =

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir adam47 can you upload the client on mega or other than torrent? only 1 peer live

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@adam47
Thank you for uploading on mega and the server client running good, thank you so much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello adam47 to a problem with dayz when you leave the game and re-enter all your loot you can't move and as there was nothing how can i solve this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@natasrc
1. Did you modify the file from adam47 ?
2. Check your server log, there will be some clue about the error you have

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the files! Server runs great but i can not handle the inventory,cannot put things on or take weapons in hand

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir adam47, Can you upload the server files on mega ? My download speed is only 2 KB/s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
> press F to pick item
> double click item in inventory or drag item to where it belong (ex. cloth in cloth icon, weapon in weapon icon, etc)
> hold left mouse butten to use item in hand

Natascr
try to start server client without modify / original file from Sir adam47, when everyting goes well, start to modify server client with mods or anything 1 by 1, so you will know which one modify goes wrong

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
When you connect the first time kill the caracter then the problem will fix i dont have time to look what the problem is sorry but if you kill the first caracter than its okay

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@
dokupalmur I start the server without changing anything even so the same happens. adam47 even so when you turn off the server and call the next day, you don’t give the items or loot that we don’t have to move

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
install BattlEye?

i can't run client

help me please

Screenshot_48 - Dayz exp 1.07 server + client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir Adam47

I tried in the internet cafe (diskless)LAN The first device can enter normally. But the second device does not appear as in the picture

*Sorry, English is not good.
adam47 - Dayz exp 1.07 server + client - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have they change something when trying to use smartsteamEmuTo run a server and client if someone could they post a link with client and server smart steam info with batch files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@adam47 Hello. Is there any chance you can upload it to new mirrors? It would be very nice ^^

Last edited:
Back