Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone bots..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Long Time No See. Sorry was away for awhile.
But I'm back with a little update.

/////////////////////////////////////UPDATE//////////////////////////////////////////

AI Bots for DayZ Standalone.

I added the bot missions for Chernarus, Livonia, Namalsk, Esseker, and Takistan.

The client mod is using USEC-Voices-For-AI-Bots. It uses english voices from Escape From Tarkov.

How to install.

Add
@Usec voices for AI bots to your client.

Add
@Usec voices for AI bots & @BotServerSide to your server.

-servermods=
@BotServerSide -mods=@Usec voices for AI bots

You need to enable cfggameplay. To do so, add enableCfgGameplayFile=1; to your serverDZ.cfg

Add the Bots.json to the root of your mpmissions\Your map name\

Inside of the cfggameplay.json You will find.

"WorldsData":
{
"lightingConfig": 1,
"objectSpawnersArr": ["bots.json"],
"environmentMinTemps": [-3, -2, 0, 4, 9, 14, 18, 17, 12, 7, 4, 0],
"environmentMaxTemps": [3, 5, 7, 14, 19, 24, 26, 25, 21, 16, 10, 5]
},

/////////////////////////////////////AIBOTS/////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////AIBOTS/////////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks bro!: Звезда:: Звезда:

Thanks bro!Thanks bro!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your welcome. <3

You need both client and server mods in the server, and only client in the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an outdated version, I bought the latest version from the author and it's just much better, there the bots are already much smarter and there is a lot more functionality)) and this is old stuff)))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an outdated version, I bought the latest version from the author and it's just much better, there the bots are already much smarter and there is a lot more functionality)) and this is old stuff)))

Should have waited. I was going to update it today after work. I still have access to the site. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Should have waited. I was going to update it today after work. I still have access to the site. ;)
There is no update on the site, it will distribute updates upon request by email, as the author of the mod answered me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no update on the site, it will distribute updates upon request by email, as the author of the mod answered me

No update?? Looks like your mistaken.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also have access to this, but the files there are old, after the purchase I wrote to the author and he sent me new files))) And there it was just that the information was updated and that's it))

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have access to this mod still? id love to check it out if possible.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just follow instructions. If you run into any problems I can try to help. It works with 1.09.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just follow instructions. If you run into any problems I can try to help. It works with 1.09.

Step 1. Copy botserver and botClient to server folder
Step 2. Copy key to key folder
Step 3. Replace mission file??
Step 4. Launch server.

Trying this way I'm getting compile error unknowntype survivorbotbase. Any help would be awesome

Step 1. Copy botserver and botClient to server folder
Step 4. Launch server.

Trying this way I'm getting compile error unknowntype survivorbotbase. Any help would be awesome

After actually reading through the files I got it up and running. Thank you for the help and files, their voices alone are frightening lol

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Step 1. Copy @botserver and @botClient to server folder
Step 4. Launch server.

After actually reading through the files I got it up and running. Thank you for the help and files, their voices alone are frightening lol
mate how do u fix error unknowntype survivorbotbase ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anybody has a version of this working on 1.06 server version? would like to add it to our offline private server hive for lan party, would be awesome.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anybody has a version of this working on 1.06 server version? would like to add it to our offline private server hive for lan party, would be awesome.

I'm not sure if it will work for 1.06. I have a older version of the mod I can send you.

mate how do u fix error unknowntype survivorbotbase ?

Did you add the mission name to the server config?
Make sure verifySignatures = 2; is 0
Did you try adding more bots?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They made an update there, does anyone have access to it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it will work for 1.06. I have a older version of the mod I can send you.

Did you add the mission name to the server config?
Make sure verifySignatures = 2; is 0
Did you try adding more bots?

Thanks for your reply plz send it so i can check it out, thank you very much, just came off work after two days and im home now so I can fiddle with it.

Edit: Ive actually followed the directions posted in your first post just to see if this will work with our 1.06version and i get the same "unknown survivorbot base" and a script compile error with options to abort, ignore or cancel. If i click ignore server crashes so no matter what options I choose, server not gonna start.

also can anybody postsome of there workshop mods in a zip please...like @CF, @VPPAdmintools Trader. Mods that will make the server more enjoyable. Really need these ones specifically though. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back