Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone bots..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Still have the same error "unknown survivorbot base". Anybody that can assist with a solution would be highly appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the latest version I have.

Thanks, but there is again a good update ((

Changes in version 2.01
- Zombies no longer attack bots
- Improved bot behavior.
- Added the ability to customize the radius of the bot's target.
- Minor bug fixes.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2124153666

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bots using firearms?
I see only melee weapons in the bots hand around the spawn zones and no option for ranged weapons on config file

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bots using firearms?
I see only melee weapons in the bots hand around the spawn zones and no option for ranged weapons on config file

You need to change this in the mission.. Protected bool isBotKaratist = true; // We set whether bots will have weapons or will be fisted, by default they are with weapons, if needed without a firearm, write true

Thanks, but there is again a good update ((

Changes in version 2.01
- Zombies no longer attack bots
- Improved bot behavior.
- Added the ability to customize the radius of the bot's target.
- Minor bug fixes.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2124153666

Okay, so nothing to major changed. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi thanks for this, is it possible to please upload to zippyshare or mega? I request link from filehosting.org but they don't send it to my email?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi thanks for this, is it possible to please upload to zippyshare or mega? I request link from filehosting.org but they don't send it to my email?

Here you go! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only have version 2.00
Maybe someone will post an updated version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have this error, I already did everything but I don't know what it could be.

SirBrando - DayZ Standalone bots.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Technically all you have to add to the most current expansion mod init.c is ... above Void main#include "$CurrentDir:\\mpmissions\\Expansion.deerisle\\BotMissions\\initBotMissions.c"and below it Инициализация миссий с ботами ------------------------------ initBotMissions m_BotMissions = new initBotMissions(); m_BotMissions.runBotMissions(); -------------------------------------------------------------

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I have it, but it remains the same, the previous version works perfectly without errors but this one that is improved I get this error :(

I think I have everything right, look at it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well your Error you are getting is because Its looking for Expansion Mod. Are you using Expansion Mod also.Because the Init.C is looking for the Starting Gear Varible from Expansion MOd.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont know myserver not compile BOT mods me use dayzserver version 1.09 Who has the right solution to the problem?thank..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just tested the bots mod, and it works for me. I am using the latest version of DayZ.

Capture.PNG - DayZ Standalone bots.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone able to get the UPdate from Thursday for 2.04? Suppose to have a update that includes the bots to fire at a certain range.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
location AI BOT in map ?thank

Go to tisy, or nwaf. You will see the bots.

Anyone able to get the UPdate from Thursday for 2.04? Suppose to have a update that includes the bots to fire at a certain range.

I hope someone will drop the latest version.

But I would wait. The mod has been decoded, and is being worked on by a few different people.

Back