Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone bots..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good news, after talking with the author, he allowed to use the old version. the only condition is, if you upload the client part to Steam, then you must give a link to the author and the original client mod, if this is not the case, you can get a complaint.

Actually here is the link

the client side can be uploaded to the Steam.he also forbade posting the link in other sources like on this forum.While it's available, hurry up to get it.Good luck guys

Unfortunately, newer versions are not available and to get them you will have to contact the author)))

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good news, after talking with the author, he allowed to use the old version. the only condition is, if you upload the client part to Steam, then you must give a link to the author and the original client mod, if this is not the case, you can get a complaint. Actually here is the link the client side can be uploaded to the Steam.he also forbade posting the link in other sources like on this forum.While it's available, hurry up to get it.Good luck guys

Unfortunately, newer versions are not available and to get them you will have to contact the author)))

seems the file in the link got deleted sadly ): if anyone happens to have a copy of 2.08 could you please send it VIA email thanks
trevor.gilligan88@gmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! Sorry for the bump. Does anyone have a more updated Ai bot version than 2.06 and also the Heli mod? I own other paid mods im willing to trade for those two!Contact me on discord if you are interested: Insanity#8476

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! Sorry for the bump. Does anyone have a more updated Ai bot version than 2.06 and also the Heli mod? I own other paid mods im willing to trade for those two!Contact me on discord if you are interested: Insanity#8476

Look at the post above, there is a link to 2.10 lol)))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey what's up guys can someome help a brother out with a valid link, can DM my email.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks mate, really appreciate this, ??????.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much, the link is perfect for me to try to try copying and pasting in the browser, the bos work perfectly soon I will share my "missions" many checkpoints.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has some nice spawn configs for the bot ai? Likewis xdxd22 would like a copy of v2.11 just for the fact that they can open doors. I have the bots to be very difficult and 3 of my mates just stay in a house and kill 'em and then loot their bodies which defeat the purpose of having ai on the server in the first place *wink*.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This looks awesome to see AI finally working at a decent level if anyone would care to add a link for 2.11 we can test out new additions also ( xdxd22 use free zippyshare maybe), Most of us dont have burner email addresses... there are some ok missions already included unless you need more @cree but Im sure when @elpokoloko finishes he said he will share his edits with us. :bandit:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I know, even went ahead and tweaked the bots to be more difficult but running into a house is cheap. So hoping I can get ky hands on the 2.11 mainly for the ability the ai have in opening doors.

for anybody using VPPAdmintools Ive edited the teleport.json files and have added more teleport spawn points as well as all the default bot locations just to check and see whats going on with the bots. this is for admins ofcourse. without admin permisions its futile to download this.

a "readme.txt" file is included so you know where to copy and paste it. as always back up yours first should in any case your version is older or newer. as of writing this I have the latest verison installed on my server.

In new version botAi.ver2.11 can somebody show me how to make the bos respawn within 15mins. it was straight forward to do in 2.10 an below. dont see the option anymore to adjust the time.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I know, even went ahead and tweaked the bots to be more difficult but running into a house is cheap. So hoping I can get ky hands on the 2.11 mainly for the ability the ai have in opening doors.for anybody using VPPAdmintools Ive edited the teleport.json files and have added more teleport spawn points as well as all the default bot locations just to check and see whats going on with the bots. this is for admins ofcourse. without admin permisions its futile to download this.a "readme.txt" file is included so you know where to copy and paste it. as always back up yours first should in any case your version is older or newer. as of writing this I have the latest verison installed on my server.In new version botAi.ver2.11 can somebody show me how to make the bos respawn within 15mins. it was straight forward to do in 2.10 an below. dont see the option anymore to adjust the time.
I am also wondering that aswell maybe we can just paste this part in and see if it works.protected int m_respawnTime = 30; // Bot respawn time (set 30 minutes)

Back