Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone bots..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you cant just paste it in if the code aint looking for it lol. I see at the bottom of each mission file that he added respawn feature there instead, I could be wrong so don quote me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link for the latest version? The original link is no longer available.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you cant just paste it in if the code aint looking for it lol. I see at the bottom of each mission file that he added respawn feature there instead, I could be wrong so don quote me.
let me know if you figure out how to adjust the respawn timer thanks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Finally found the v2.11 version of the mod, and so far while playing on my server I have come across only three bandits. Two were friendly but I killed them for their loot, and a third which was hostile. Now all three were only holding either an axe or a pickaxe, and I am wondering are their any A.I which have actual weapons that they will use to shoot? Also, is there a setting in the init or other files for the mod which will allow me to have larger spawns? So far after killing those three A.I I have not come across anymore A.i's. Also, I have had my server up, and running for a couple of hours so if there is a spawn time, then I I think I've gone beyond the waiting time. I would appreciate it very much if someone could let me know if there is a way for me to make changes, and if the A.I carry, and use weapons?Cheers.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If the file structure has not changed since version 1.6, then :
//We give weapons to the bot (The mgazine add automatically)
m_BotSolder.AddWeapon("AKM"); //Add weapon
m_BotSolder.AddWeaponAtt("AK_WoodBttstck"); //Attachments to weapons (sights, arms, etc....)m_BotSolder.AddWeaponAtt("AK_WoodHndgrd"); //Attachments to weapons (sights, arms, etc....))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I know, even went ahead and tweaked the bots to be more difficult but running into a house is cheap. So hoping I can get ky hands on the 2.11 mainly for the ability the ai have in opening doors.

for anybody using VPPAdmintools Ive edited the teleport.json files and have added more teleport spawn points as well as all the default bot locations just to check and see whats going on with the bots. this is for admins ofcourse. without admin permisions its futile to download this.

a "readme.txt" file is included so you know where to copy and paste it. as always back up yours first should in any case your version is older or newer. as of writing this I have the latest verison installed on my server.

In new version botAi.ver2.11 can somebody show me how to make the bos respawn within 15mins. it was straight forward to do in 2.10 an below. dont see the option anymore to adjust the time.

I Finally found the v2.11 version of the mod, and so far while playing on my server I have come across only three bandits. Two were friendly but I killed them for their loot, and a third which was hostile. Now all three were only holding either an axe or a pickaxe, and I am wondering are their any A.I which have actual weapons that they will use to shoot? Also, is there a setting in the init or other files for the mod which will allow me to have larger spawns? So far after killing those three A.I I have not come across anymore A.i's. Also, I have had my server up, and running for a couple of hours so if there is a spawn time, then I I think I've gone beyond the waiting time. I would appreciate it very much if someone could let me know if there is a way for me to make changes, and if the A.I carry, and use weapons?Cheers.

By the default when you install the mod you will have about 8 different spawn areas where bots will automatically spawn if you're within range. You just need to know their location. If you go back to page 12 of this thread I've left a file there with a bunch of spawns points as well as all the default spawn points for the bots. All you need to do is download VPPAdmintool and copy and replace the file Ive attached. A readme file is in there. Hope this helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey bud did you happen to figure out the respawn for the bots or did you notice how long it takes for them to respawn overtime?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Version 2.12 is out if anyone can kindly share it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Reworked the synchronization of botws with players2. Minor changes in missions, now it should work more stable, but it is desirable to update missions.3. Redesigned AIM, now the bot visually aims correctly.4. Now the bot can attack the animals that attacked it.5. In updated missions, now if revpawn is enabled and bots are active, if all players leave the zone, then the bots will be removed. (This is done to save server resources)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks alot brother worked for me gonna go test this bad boy out :)

hey if you got an email I can send them to you that way let me know :)

Hi is it possible you can email me it i dmed you

1. Reworked the synchronization of botws with players2. Minor changes in missions, now it should work more stable, but it is desirable to update missions.3. Redesigned AIM, now the bot visually aims correctly.4. Now the bot can attack the animals that attacked it.5. In updated missions, now if revpawn is enabled and bots are active, if all players leave the zone, then the bots will be removed. (This is done to save server resources)

Do you have any sort of link you can give me as i cant find one anywhere

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice thanks for the update. cant wait to get my hands on this badboy. DM me If your willing to share guys, thanks.

hey bud did you happen to figure out the respawn for the bots or did you notice how long it takes for them to respawn overtime?
No sorry Im still trying to figure it out. Had shuffle around at work so was busy the whole week.

Use a mega link if you want to limit download... And send the link bro. Waiting for an update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How much better has it gotten? I haven't really monkeyed with it too much. I think I was on 2.06?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
V.2.11 there is a update

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mave12 Not sure if thats the latest version as 2.11 did away with the initBotMissions.c file, I see its still in the BotMissions folder, Would be better if someone shares the current version 2.12 as there were extensive reworks done to the AI.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mave12 Not sure if thats the latest version as 2.11 did away with the initBotMissions.c file, I see its still in the BotMissions folder, Would be better if someone shares the current version 2.12 as there were extensive reworks done to the AI.

This is V2.11... not v2.12
SirBrando - DayZ Standalone bots.. - RaGEZONE Forums

for idiots

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is V2.11... not v2.12
SirBrando - DayZ Standalone bots.. - RaGEZONE Forums

for idiots

I say this as I have the 2.11 version and it does not have the initBotMissions.c in the BotMissions folder, that got removed after v2.10 i think and moved into the init file. I wasnt saying it was 2.12, Im saying its not 2.11, it seems to be a older version with updated readme.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its only bot version 2.11

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post v2. 12 please, whomever has it do is that favor.

Back