Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone bots..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah for sure that's what id rather use, no idea why I get compile errors or just nothing happens when I use it though, ofc using the client + the github beta release. Also the lack of documentation. Seems like a way better plugin though.

Have no idea what I am doing wrong on my side as well for Eai or This mod, I appreciate the release and tutorial but I'm still at where I was previous. Swapped out the bot missions entirely but it doesn't read surivorbase when loading missions. Using the client pbo and did the renames as well.. Quite odd

the config.cpp we made for the server also calls to folders that do not exist which is odd. Would depbo'ing 2.11 and then adding the 2.12 files work? It's all over the place here but if someone can do that and wants 2.11 lmk

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Swapped out the bot missions entirely

you have to use the cheranusoffline folder from mod...put the storage folder from old server to the new missionfolder from mod...that´s all
works good...important is
!!!all parts you use have to be same version!!!

i reuploaded v2.11 to mega...use my link...no problems
maybe i reupload v 2.12 aswell...for now it is v2.11

i never get any errors from AImod

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Swapped out the bot missions entirely

you have to use the cheranusoffline folder from mod...put the storage folder from old server to the new missionfolder from mod...that´s all
works good...important is
!!!all parts you use have to be same version!!!

i reuploaded v2.11 to mega...use my link...no problems
maybe i reupload v 2.12 aswell...for now it is v2.11

i never get any errors from AImod

Ah poop.. I thought we just needed to copy a few lines from init.c then correct the mission dirs accordingly... I'm using Chimeese and not chernarus.. Ah fucck.. Thanks though that makes sense

EDIT: Getting the same error.. Something to do with my missions (this is even using the exact mission folder you linked)

Something's wrong via my client or server scripts. Followed the tutorial to a tea though so I am lost at the moment. Apologies for the cluelessness. Id use 2.11 but I'm getting crashes with it on the server side of things (also yeah, am using the same version when doing so)

if someone could send me Eai that'd be great, github vers seems to be another client and their discord speaks of needing beta access.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
give me yous server login...and i will try my best

i think chiemsee map is the issue....because the missionfile and bot config is for cherna...
maybe we can fix it with a few lines + edit manuel spawnnpoints

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
give me yous server login...and i will try my best

i think chiemsee map is the issue....because the missionfile and bot config is for cherna...
maybe we can fix it with a few lines + edit manuel spawnnpoints

Hey man much appreciated.

My server is hosted on my desktop so its rather private, and id prefer not to give out logins however I am more than comfortable with sharing files. Do you perhaps have discord? Also for anyone else involved I can send you my Chimsee map, it's got a modded types.xml that is a bit of a mess so its WIP but AI spawns are set around the map

My discord is Emu!#8389

Feel free to add me within reason ofc.

Just an update too, so far the newest 2.11 version you sent isn't causing crashes. Which is odd because I thought it was identical to the vers I was using before. I'll keep working with it and keep everyone else updated.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im just getting a error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have all of the files, and created the .pbo for the server, and I am getting base spawn for the bandit a.i error. There doesn't seem to be a way around this which I'm aware of.

There are no issues with 2.11 version.

Does anyone have an alternate mod with better A.I or is this all there is?

Cheers, and take care.

Huge thanks for this, ill keep and reup if it gets taken down. The dev of this mod is a scumbag whole stole the AI from expansion I believe. This guy deserves piracy. Either way this project will be dead the second EAI drops for free :) until then time to keep this up and alive. No mod is worth 250$

I absolutely agree with you.

I have downloaded the github version for I believe to include files for the server (I could be totally wrong), and I wouldn't mind supporting the dev team but in order for me to put my hand in my pocket I need to be able to test it for myself.

Do You or anyone else have the server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mikesla 2.11 crashes servers every 20-30 mins since the last 2 dayz updates thats why we need the newist version also the eAI on github are not the compleate files they are only half there for the server side

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mikesla 2.11 crashes servers every 20-30 mins since the last 2 dayz updates thats why we need the newist version also the eAI on github are not the compleate files they are only half there for the server side

Hmm, I have read that the files on github are complete as far as the server files are concerned. Just compiling them is left up to us to try it out. The files which are on steams workshop are just for the client, and it directs people to the github to grab the server files for testing.

Here is what it says on the steam workshop for the client.

HOWEVER, the full code can be found at . If you know what you are doing, you can pack and test it there, but DO NOT UPLOAD IT TO THE STEAM WORKSHOP.

They are stating that for testing you can grab the all of the files for testing which would include the server files.

I could be wrong on this though, but I have taken a peek at the client side pbo, and there is a difference between what you can download from github.

Cheers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do we need to put server side or client or both ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not sure i think BOTH...works for me
mod works good....T for menu

SirBrando - DayZ Standalone bots.. - RaGEZONE Forums

BotAI v.2.12 and eAI not work on one server!!
No epic botVSbot firefight´s

SirBrando - DayZ Standalone bots.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did everything and i still get this compile error. im on version 1.12 dayz.
paqr3Bt - DayZ Standalone bots.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What version you use? v2.11?

BotAI works on standart Chernarus!!!!!

V.2.11

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What version you use? v2.11?

BotAI works on standart Chernarus!!!!!

V.2.11
im trying to get 2.12 working on my dayz sa server v1.12 dayzOffline.chernarusplus

EDIT: also for eAI, should i put it in its own folder "@eAI" and put it both server and client? because i did but its not working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I put Addons on both side´s...i´m not sure...
is working for me...you have to sign the pbo´s...i also load it to workshop, because it´s not on local server.
i called it Gui_eAI and Scripts_eAI.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is working for me...you have to sign the pbo´s...i also load it to workshop, because it´s not on local server.
ok thanks

I signed both put them in a folder named "@eAI" added it to both server and client modlist but still nothing shows up when u press "T"

Back