Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone bots..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And what does not suit you with the EAI sabot mod, it is free and in the public domain, is it really worse? I haven't really tried it myself yet.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And what does not suit you with the EAI sabot mod, it is free and in the public domain, is it really worse? I haven't really tried it myself yet.

I haven't really used it, so I'm unsure of how good it runs or not. Plus I have a bunch of mission already made for the other AI bots mod.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just got to wait. I haven't paid for in a long time. Other people give me a copy of it.

Hello SirBrando, Any news on how to test this mod on a test server? How much is this mod? Or how does one enquire about pricing? :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you..but how this works ? (Source_BotServerSideDLC)

I'm unsure. I havent had a chance to test it. I been working on my server for the past 2 days. Trying to add custom weapons to the expansion mod trader.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Give me a link please !!!!

Guys, you burned the guy who dropped the mod! There is also his nickname in the folder name ((Now we definitely won't see updates further (

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Give me a link please !!!!

Guys, you burned the guy who dropped the mod! There is also his nickname in the folder name ((Now we definitely won't see updates further (

Fixed the name.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I install everything according to the instructions, but there is an error when loading the server.
I install everything according to the instructions, but there is an error when loading the server.

When unpacking the Boot_Server Scripts.pbo file, it writes that it is corrupted

Changes in the server.cfg file settings verifySignatures = 2; to 0 did not help.
SirBrando - DayZ Standalone bots.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much Mr. Brando now if it works perfectly for me.But there is something that I wanted to comment on for a long time and I am sure that more than once it crossed your mind, you know that the mission files you share are incomplete which makes the bots not behave according to the current update. I don't judge you. You do a great job sharing this BOT. Those of the Russian community of this BOT are very hypocritical, they use free MODs, however theirs is PAID. Well I stray from the topic. I'm going to leave you my EXAMPLE mission file with the vast majority of options that bots have. I hope to help and if you can share your new files we really appreciate it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much Mr. Brando now if it works perfectly for me.But there is something that I wanted to comment on for a long time and I am sure that more than once it crossed your mind, you know that the mission files you share are incomplete which makes the bots not behave according to the current update. I don't judge you. You do a great job sharing this BOT. Those of the Russian community of this BOT are very hypocritical, they use free MODs, however theirs is PAID. Well I stray from the topic. I'm going to leave you my EXAMPLE mission file with the vast majority of options that bots have. I hope to help and if you can share your new files we really appreciate it.

Hello, and your welcome. I haven't really had the time to update the missions lately. With work, and having kids, I don't get much time. I was even in the middle of make my own map for DayZ, it was going to be a jungle map. But with limited time it just sucks. But I have the next two days off from work, so I will try to update them to the new missions. I know I need to fix some of the spawn points too, I have seen that some of the bots get stuck on Namalsk. So I will try to get it done soon. Thank you for the test mission this will help me a lot. :)

Back