Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Helicopter Dayz Standalone 1.07

danisimus - Helicopter - RaGEZONE Forums

The Creator of this Vert Drox
This helicopter is paid but I decided to lay out, if suddenly someone wants to put yourself and test (or on a private server to put)

IMPORTANT !!! IN STEAM, THIS MOD DOES NOT LOAD !!!! , remove ))

Control button:
Take off - left shift
Sits - z
Left turn-q
Right turn-e
Left - a
Right - d
Forward - w
Back - s

Helicopter Dayz Standalone 1.07

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome got it working fine.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The helicopter is working, but the control is a little inconvenient

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone de-obfuscate the files? Then we can play around with the code to suit our needs, There are a few client sync issues with animations and sound that could be corrected, Its a long awaited sight to see DayZ again from an aircraft.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can anyone de-obfuscate the files? Then we can play around with the code to suit our needs, There are a few client sync issues with animations and sound that could be corrected, Its a long awaited sight to see DayZ again from an aircraft.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@123new Not sure if de-obfuscated properly still get error cant read config.cpp wont work after unpack cleanup and repack, needing config.cpp for the pbo's
dcksout4H lol..nice. How can we combine these heli's with the littlebird?, I get error about rpc.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@123new Not sure if de-obfuscated properly still get error cant read config.cpp wont work after unpack cleanup and repack, needing config.cpp for the pbo's
dcksout4H lol..nice. How can we combine these heli's with the littlebird?, I get error about rpc.
I agree with you, colleague, but I have not found a better deobfuscation of these files. And the author of the modification will not lay out the source code of these files 100%. I see only one way out - to rebuild the data files from scratch for the first time.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is answer from a youtube vid the guy seems to be able to get the data from config.cpp using arma and debug console, im not sure i havnt got arma installed.

That's because you have to grab config through game load up what ever pbo you are trying to get the config from -> Go in Editor -> Go to tools and then debug console -> and then go down to the watch area and put preprocessfile "AddonName\config.cpp"

Hopefully one of us have arma installed and can try get the data from the config.cpp.
Or a better method of de-obfuscating the pbo.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is answer from a youtube vid the guy seems to be able to get the data from config.cpp using arma and debug console, im not sure i havnt got arma installed.
i am get this from arma:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
From what I have researched the contents of config.cpp can be grabbed when loading up the game as the game decrypts it to read it maybe a print function can print to log file? I will see what I can do with what you have maybe it just needs a cleanup from the rubbish obfuscation puts in there I know DayZ doesnt use sqf anymore thats for sure.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am get this from arma:

I havnt had any luck finding a way yet, may need to download what you have in a txt file to try a rebuild if you havnt already once a rebuild is done it should all work when its de-obfuscated.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I havnt had any luck finding a way yet, may need to download what you have in a txt file to try a rebuild if you havnt already once a rebuild is done it should all work when its de-obfuscated.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Cleaned up config.cpp

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
reuploaded with china mod this helicopters:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back