Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Manager [DayZ Standalone]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

A good tool with flexible customization is free
askmyleg - Server Manager [DayZ Standalone] - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good work man) Thank you. But now a question... Can anybody share steamrip of client? I don't have client.

Upd!

I think its not working? Because no test message in server console.

Upd2!

Tested, approving all working fine!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, how are you? you know how to modify players.db? I know this file store in self players inventory.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good work man) Thank you. But now a question... Can anybody share steamrip of client? I don't have client.
use the any free client from no-cd, example as ZoS client torrent

I am know the author this program ;)

Hi, how are you? you know how to modify players.db? I know this file store in self players inventory.

is no have any methods

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, i'm used some of no-cd patched Dayz what i found in torrents. Now working nice. And links in your profile not working, i'm about 0.61 and 0.62 re-new links))

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah, i'm used some of no-cd patched Dayz what i found in torrents. Now working nice. And links in your profile not working, i'm about 0.61 and 0.62 re-new links))

What exactly isn't working? Please unsubscribe in private messages. I will try to find old files on my computer, and if I can find them, I will try to update the links. But I do not promise, because storing files in cloud storage, as you are seeing now, is not very durable.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Forget it, man, I made a mistake. It seems someone on the forum in the signature have not correct links.

I just started working with him I don't know yet
Hi, man. Any news about "players.db" ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello dear friend, can I get your social contact information? I want to give you US dollars for cooperation

I really need your help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

new server manager

Back