Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Swordman online v. 274

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think this thread should move to Swordman online section.
Thank you for those who downloaded and mirrored. We all appreciated your works lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
found that these files have some kind of replicating malware/virus been flagged by multiple anti virus softwares just a warning irregardless of who says it doesnt just a friendly warning

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok boys im starting to manage to put this clusterf%ck together not sure how rollroyce put his poop together and i am unable to tell about baidu stuff since i dont have a damn chinese phone to be able to get an account there as from the files i got from google drive after randomly typing poop i managed to get the vms username and password aswell as build a new ethernet connection as the standard one aint doing poop but before all that you cant even launch the vmware as the vmd disks has different spelling or letters that makes it so you cant run the damn thing after a whole annoying day its finnaly running i got all this just from google and messing with stuff im no it genius XD haha

logged quickly and it works

vm user ="root"
pass = "123456"

i dont know how the default network was setted up but it didnt work for me i used this command in centos to config a new connection "system-config-network-tui" after i was finnished i think you can either just reboot or use command "service network restart"

after all that is setup you can use "./qd" to start server and "./stop" for stop

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just some information

So far i got really excited when i saw this since its the last version i personally played before the game shut down.With this version your alt characters arent useless and you can litterilly play alone with them actually helping you even in instances :D which is very cool!!! 2 strange thing ive seen so far is xp bar goes to 300% before next level insatead of 100% aswell as when usaing xp pills it doesnt show the 2x icon but is indeed active anyone have any info on this please leave a comment.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A very big thanx to Bola for xp rate fix now xp rates can be set in gs.conf under wallow heavy

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some notes:
1. Use swapfile so you can run the server on 8GB RAM
dd if=/dev/zero of=/swapfile1 bs=1024 count=20480000 (this creates 20GB swap file)
mkswap /swapfile1
swapon /swapfile1
Set permanent swap file (swap file will not be deleted after reboot)

2. Change server IP and port in client with userdata\server\serverlist.xml
IP = 192.168.200.100
Port = 9223

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to run the gacd service successfully in a fresh Centos 6.10 VM

To make glinkd service working, you need to set timezone to HongKong or china
export TZ=Hongkong

All services are working but I can't register account using the tool. Maybe there is something missing.
Updated: account registration is working now, I need to disable iptables and selinux on centos server

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some items:
d_c2scmd 2001 81360 - Give you title The lone swordman
d_c2scmd 2001 81968 - Give you a special relic that gives max speed, unlimited stamina, unlimited hp/mp, unlimited atk/def

How to open more than 3 clients ?
There is a multiplexor folder with V5.exe
This V5.exe allows you to open more than 3 instances of xajh.exe
So you can login multiple accounts and create a guild by yourself

Uploaded the folder

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another 274 version with no cd skills
Link:
Extraction code: uyhk

Translated description
This 274 version has added 80-level artifacts for each profession, added martial souls, Wu Zun Ling can be upgraded to Wu Shen Ling, and a new map of Mongolia has been opened.

Updated:
No need to down the server, just replace the libskill.so file in /lib
I uploaded both libskill.so versions: one for original cooldown, one for no cooldown

To change exp rate, follow this guide
https://forum.ragezone.com/f754/gs-change-rates-by-wallowheavy-1144292/

XP bar goes to 300% before next level instead of 100%

Somehow i fixed this issue by copying the elements.data in client to server at folder /root/gamed/config
step by step:
1. unpack the data.pck in client's package folder using PCK editor and you will see new folder 'data' is created
2. copy the elements.data from 'data' folder to /root/gamed/config using WinSCP
remember to backup the elements.data in server before doing

Uploaded PCK editor

To buy the new item in sycee market (button J) from different client
1. make sure client and server versions are compatible
2. Unpack the data.pck from client. In the 'data' folder, there will be elements.data and malldata.xml
3. Copy the elements.data and malldata.xml from client to server at folder /root/gamed/config using WinSCP
The item id in malldata.xml must be in sync with elements.data to make the payment in market working

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some items:
d_c2scmd 2001 81360 - Give you title The lone swordman
d_c2scmd 2001 81968 - Give you a special relic that gives max speed, unlimited stamina, unlimited hp/mp, unlimited atk/def

How to open more than 3 clients ?
There is a multiplexor folder with V5.exe
This V5.exe allows you to open more than 3 instances of xajh.exe
So you can login multiple accounts and create a guild by yourself

Uploaded the folder
zippyshare is down can you upload other mirror please thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
has configs 274 element data can someone share all the links are dead
I have a server 274 but I can't open elements.data the configuration error is not found
1694620632574 - Swordman online v. 274 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Back