Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SwordsMan Online V256

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
video add to check before download
** one of the tools will give you false virus alert del or ignore

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please and any 1 share "Start Game.bat" please , or the command line.

Thkns.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Code:
 [USER=2000306500]Echo[/USER] off
cd bin
start xajh.exe startbypatcher game:xajh console:1 sepfile nockeck
Save as file_name.bat, and make sure this file is in game root folder. If you put it inside bin, remove "cd bin", make shortcut on desktop or wherever you want.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@Matar
Please show me the id of this weapon please. It's god wu dang sword lv105.
I have searched the item list for 3 days and I can not find it.
I asked many people but no one knows the ID, so please.

id 90031
gl

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
need help with this problem...
"204-the server is restarting. please try again later."

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thabks for the share. the video text is too tiny in my monitor. i just want to know if how much RAM, CPU does the VM required? TIA

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thabks for the share. the video text is too tiny in my monitor. i just want to know if how much RAM, CPU does the VM required? TIA

12gb ram 6 cores cpu used in vm
but you can test it with 8gb 4 cores

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can I ask how to access the database using navicat? what kind of database, user and password?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Matar

i manage to play it my friends via LAN, but when we try to create Guild, Tin Erl and Tin Yee dont have button to allow us to enter the 10 School Challenge Instance. What could be the reason for this? Can I fix this? or maybe point me where should I go inside the VM.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
View attachment 169180

Full list Items Id translated
there are ID's that not working like 90438 and a lot of them but there in the list
and there are items that not listed like 95428 for house tong class level 100 Divine Weapons that working so where to get the complete list please

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for sharing. One question, how can I connect to the server from another PC that is on the same network?
Hi
I don't know how coz its Linux
but i think you need to config ur network inside the VM to Gateway your router ip .. maybe not sure do google search on this topic or search here on linux based vm on how to make it live

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello

SowrdMan Online V256 + translated to ENG Client + tools + small tutorial

VM: CentOS8
user: root
pass:root
ip:192.168.100.128

vedio:

rar pass: Dan0011

enjoy
how to make the server public for friends to join?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The game says that map is not available. How to solve a problem? This happens in a class quest. After passing the eagle.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The game says that map is not available. How to solve a problem? This happens in a class quest. After passing the eagle.
you just biger ram and open more map.also you can try the 274,there is a mod to run in 8G ram

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you just biger ram and open more map.also you can try the 274,there is a mod to run in 8G ram
Tried 8 GB, 10 and 12. Still won't turn on. Where can I get the mod? This might work. I would take 274 but it is in English. And mine is in Russian.

Back