Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Swordsman v127 Bola Repack + Instalation tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi every1, this is my first time setting up a private server, I followed the instructions here and made a server, for the client I downloaded the soma client (figuring out it's server file is a bit hard for me if I follow the instruction here, so I'm using bola's server file), in putty the server is showing as running, and I can open the reg page also, but when I start the game it shows my server offline, so please help me with this problem, if needed I can put up the ss of the problem or the log.

- - Updated - - -

ok I got the server running with soma server files now, but still the same thing, the server shows offline when I start the client

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting a new problem now :
ping is 4098ms
Bola - Swordsman v127 Bola Repack + Instalation tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

but after some times it becomes 0ms

and it seems some files are missing

how to fix that problem.
I'm using Vmware player 7 and CentOS 6.6 with 5gb ram with 4cores.

- - Updated - - -

got help from maribro124 and finally got some success and now my problem is this

so how to solve it, thnx in advance :):

p.s.
and I still need to know how to make an account for soma repack, is this problem due to that?
I'm using test to login.

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@sonu : Your problem could be many things. But mostly related to the Authd service of Swordsman... So here is my tips:
1. Check your "/etc/hosts" on your linux, it must contain a line that point "127.0.0.1" to "manager".
2. Check your "table.xml" in your authd folder about the host, database, user, password if they match your mysql settings.
3. Check if your login for your ingame account doesn't contain any caps. I remember on Perfect World, it would crash the authd service if a login account had a capital letter in it.
4. And last... Check if the authd service itself is loaded. If isn't, then something is wrong like Java not installed proprely and so on.

-----------------------------------------------

Btw guys I have a little problem with my server. The first time it was working fine, I could play normally and so on. Then I made a full backup of the virtual machine to put it on my new computer. I booted it, logged in with my test account, made a new char. Till that, everything working fine.

Then suddenly I came accross a strange issue. Screenshot here ->

Any idea what it could be? I have tried many things like starting other "gsaliasX.conf" without success. I tried many "gs.conf" found here without success too.

And when I Ctrl+Click on the other side of the wall, the server disconnect me telling me something about "Map not available". How it could be? Like... the server was working fine my previous computer with the same virtual machine...

Virtual Machine Configuration: 4 cores, 10gb ram and plenty of HDD space...

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Bola : I already put the fixes... I really don't know what happening to my VM.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Bola : I already put the fixes... I really don't know what happening to my VM.

sorry this was for another member, bro i reccomend you use repack from magenik, he fix lot of game crashes and authd sql structure fixed too, is better use his package, is most stable actually

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Romulan: Thnx bro, I checked everything but still had the problem.
Now I have another problem, I've made a vps online for it and installed everything as instructed, downloaded the patch fix also, but I still have the same error, like this before :
and on top of that I'm not able to start java
I've searched the forum and found that I thought might fix it >this< but I'm still having the problem I'm having the same problem with soma's file, any help is appreciated :)

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually, the only thing to keep in your "/etc/hosts" is "127.0.0.1 manager" and the default lines from the OS.

And for your other problem, it's not realy an error but most likely a warning so your server should run fine even with that warning. Btw I have the same thing too and my server is running fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, I thought it was something of a big problem, thnx for the clarification bro :)

----Update----
well the manager problem is solved but this problem is still going on:
Code:
 java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: İNTEGER
        at java.lang.Class.getField(Class.java:1584)
        at application.procedure.parameter.handler.setattr(Unknown Source)
        at com.goldhuman.xml.parser.startElement(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:509)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(AbstractXMLDocumentParser.java:182)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1343)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2786)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:606)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:510)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:848)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:777)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:141)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1213)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:648)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:332)
        at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:195)
        at com.goldhuman.xml.parser.parse(Unknown Source)
        at com.goldhuman.xml.parser.parse(Unknown Source)
I know I'm troubling you all a lot, but this is because its my beginning in this server area, once I get the fine basis of it I will not trouble you all anymore :)

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks like a corrupted table.xml ... Something related to an INTEGER field somewhere that causing this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it's not just integer, this is happening to the whole table, I ran it again, and this is happening to both bola and soma server files on the vps, while when I run it on vmware on my pc it works well. So if I reinstall the os will it fix this problem?

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do you do excatly to make your whole table.xml corrupted? Otherwise, try to edit it manually...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the fun part is I didn't even touch the table, except for changing the password.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's really weird then... What do you use to edit the table.xml file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Notepad++, well now I'm thinking that I can never setup a server, followed all the steps carefully and still could'nt get it going, and not only this I tried BOI's sever setup also, browsed the whole boi section for tuts and followed them to word and was still unable to even connect to db, I think server setup is 1 thing that I'll ever be able to do :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back