Tngh (Swordsman) v246 - fix

Tngh (Swordsman) v246 - fix
    CONFIG LAN - FIX SHOP - SERVER

INFO SERVER:
    CENTOS:root/root
    MYSQL:root/123456
    WEB Reg:http://192.168.1.103
    (〃` 3′〃) ( ఠൠఠ )ノ ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ
    ---------------------------------<>-----------------------------------------------------
    Client Full:

TNGH_V246-MIMI.rar - Fshare

Pass.Client:
    Code:
    Client MINI: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WB8...GlY3uS-14/view

Server:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Qn...ew?usp=sharing

Video HD Setup 1Click
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l_w...ture=emb_title

Image ingame: --------------------------------- <> ------------ ----------------------------------------- Thank you TNDL vs TNVS, if you love If you like this game, you can go to the above 2 sites to experience。 ~ ☆ ⌒ (* ^ - ゜) v THX !! ヾ ( ̄ ▽  ̄) Bye ~ Bye ~

Dont ask me for support credits to the owner.
    Just shared the files here.

MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    15Posts

Re: Tngh (Swordsman) v246 - fix

You have EL editor tool ?

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,208Posts

Have English patch for client? I don't think people will play with Vietnamese.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    In Ur Heart xDLocation
    872Posts

Quote Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    Have English patch for client? I don't think people will play with Vietnamese.
    You can use other english v246 client bro. Just search. If you check the files the language files is in the client. AFAIK you can use the language files in english client to this one or search for v246 english client i saw some private server using almost same diff. Localization.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

Hey bro, can you help me?

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,208Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WireShark View Post
    You can use other english v246 client bro. Just search. If you check the files the language files is in the client. AFAIK you can use the language files in english client to this one or search for v246 english client i saw some private server using almost same diff. Localization.

Actually, I used those private servers ver 246 clients but didn't know which English files I needed to replace on this Vietnamese. Since those private servers have their own custom contents added which makes it some feature incompatible. I'll try and look at the threads for ver1.30 which I started out with.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

cho mình hỏi chút, làm thế nào để tạo được bang vậy? Hiện tại mình chỉ log được 3 acc/pc thôi mà yêu cầu tạo bang là cần 4 người. Có cách nào chính sửa để giảm số lượng người cần thiết khi tạo bang hoặc config thế nào để tăng số acc/ 1pc không vậy.
    Can I ask you a question, how do I create a guild? Currently I only log 3 acc / pc, but the request to create a state requires 4 people. Is there a correct way to reduce the number of people needed when creating a guild or config to increase the number of acc / 1pc?

Last edited by ghostdevil27; 11-08-20 at 05:32 AM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argonauts View Post
    Hey bro, can you help me?
    move the server and client files to another drive. I also got this error and I did

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WireShark View Post

Hi, I am a newbie in creating a swordsman server and I am having trouble creating guilds. 2 npc provides challenge map of 10 inactive sects and I don't know how to create a guild. Can you help me? I need the ID of Challenge Letters 5 disciplines can you provide me their codes?

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,208Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdevil27 View Post
    Hi, I am a newbie in creating a swordsman server and I am having trouble creating guilds. 2 npc provides challenge map of 10 inactive sects and I don't know how to create a guild. Can you help me? I need the ID of Challenge Letters 5 disciplines can you provide me their codes?
    Read this guide https://swordsman.gamepedia.com/Basic_Knowledge

MemberRank
    Apr 2019 Join Date
    11Posts

Mmmm well done got mine in english will do some testing to see and make sure all feautures work and nothing broke and please note!!!!do not try to run server directly through terminal not sure why but for some reason it gives a pass/user failure when trying to log in game be sure to use xshell there is free version availible

MemberRank
    Apr 2019 Join Date
    11Posts

90% of content seems to work flawlessly with english files i used questing seems normal gearing is good even hosted globally with few international friends through a vpn no problems so far i havent checked out guild related things yet so i checked out the guild and it seems it doesnt work irregardless of client language i get an message that says server load full things i tried was increasing vmware specs aswell as increasing the amount of gsalias to load and i still get the same error any ideas would be appretiated made dumb mistake edited the wrong myqd seems there is 2 1 under root and 1 in home all my shit workin hehe
    Last edited by ProjectZ07; 31-08-20 at 06:19 PM.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    252Posts

anyone know how to add cash / sycee on this version or server?

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdevil27 View Post
    move the server and client files to another drive. I also got this error and I did
    I got issue too, do you mean that move Server files to another folder in Server? is that right?

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cintapw View Post
    anyone know how to add cash / sycee on this version or server?
    Same problem...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement